There are many kinds of bearing materials. Stainless steel may be a common bearing material. Stainless steel bearings have certain advantages for ordinary bearings
The materials of fag bearing ring and rolling element are AISI SUS440C stainless steel (domestic brand: 9Cr18Mo, 9Cr18) after vacuum quenching and tempering, and the cage and seal ring framework are AISI304 stainless steel (domestic brand: 0Cr18Ni9).
Compared with ordinary bearing steel, stainless steel bearing has stronger anti rust and anti-corrosion properties. Appropriate lubricant and dust cover can be used in the environment of – 60 ℃ ~ + 300 ℃.
Stainless steel deep groove ball ina bearing can resist corrosion caused by humidity and several other media. This kind of single row deep groove ball bearing, like the standard deep groove ball bearing made of carbon chromium (rolling bearing) steel, has a very deep bearing raceway, and the fit between the bearing raceway and the ball is very high.
Stainless steel bearings are widely used in food processing, medical devices and pharmaceutical machinery because of their high mechanical strength and large load capacity.
1. Excellent corrosion resistance: stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
2. Washable: stainless steel bearings can be washed down without re lubricating oil to prevent rust.
3. Can run in liquid: due to the materials used, we can run bearings and bearing seats in liquid.
4. Slow drying rate: AISI 316 stainless steel, no oil or grease anti-corrosion protection is required. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, lubrication is not required.
5. Hygiene: stainless steel is natural and clean without corrosion.
6. High heat resistance: stainless steel NTN bearings are equipped with high-temperature polymer cages or cages without a complete compensation structure, which can operate in a higher temperature range of 180 ° f to 1000 ° F. (high temperature resistant grease is required)