In the actual operation of the hoisting winch, because the sealing shaft used by the rolling mill operates in the environment of high speed and heavy load, and the normal grease replacement cycle is six months, there is grease.
In order to meet the production of the hoisting winch, we need to have Heavy Load higher conditions, especially its adhesion and water resistance.
In view of such operating conditions, some manufacturers have carried out relevant experiments and developed the grease for the special sealing Heavy Load shaft of the rolling mill. Compared with the previously imported grease, its cost is much lower and its performance is better.
Through the practical application of this newly developed grease in Heavy Load hoisting winch and other equipment, most operation results show that this research and development is very helpful to prolong the service life of the bearing.
Therefore, it can be more clearly understood that in order to make the existing hoisting winch equipment meet the greater benefits of Heavy Load production, it needs to be improved in all aspects, especially the renewal of technology.
Only advanced technology can produce products with high-tech content, which has remained unchanged for many years, Therefore, we should always pay attention to the development of equipment Heavy Load industrialization, keep pace with the times, constantly improve the equipment and meet the needs of customers.
The daily maintenance of cone crusher and other equipment is of great significance to improve the Heavy Load production efficiency and prolong the service life of the machine.
1. Before installing the cone crusher, first count the number of parts, check and remove the damage caused by the machining surface and thread of each part during loading, unloading and handling.
2. When installing the cone crusher, the fixed contact surface shall be coated with dry oil and the movable surface shall be coated with thin oil. In particular, after the bearing is installed, the outer ring must be obliquely coated with bearing lubricant.
3. The lubricant coating of the bearing is also very particular. When applying grease lubrication, cover all roller surfaces. After coating, restore the position of the outer ring, and cover it with plastic film to prevent dust.
4. During daily use, pay attention to cleaning the bearing. First put the bearing into the oil, then brush off the dirt on the bearing surface with a brush, then heat the oil appropriately, and then clean the balls and holes inside the bearing in detail.
5. After the cone crusher works for a period of time, it shall be inspected regularly. Remove the hardware. If the bearing is less worn, it can be turned on the lathe to achieve the correct geometry.
At the same time, pay attention to the clearance between eccentric shaft and bearing bush and between spindle and bearing bush. If it exceeds 1.5 times, it shall be replaced or padded for adjustment.
The bearings are imported from Japan NSK or Sweden SKF and other international famous brand bearings, which are durable! Many customers often don’t know why there are great price differences between different manufacturers for products that look similar on the surface!
Taking bearings as an example, imported NSK or SKF bearings are much higher than domestic Wafangdian bearings, not to mention that some manufacturers often use local materials, the production cost is very low, and they can naturally sell at a very low price, but the difference in product quality is very large in this little “Jerry building”!
When buying a crusher, compare the price, quality and after-sales. What you finally buy is an economic benefit. Customers must compare with each other when choosing a cone crusher manufacturer. Do not blindly stare at the price and regret!