Not all damaged bearings can be repaired, but for each damaged bearing, before considering And Maintenance repairing or replacing a new INA Bearing, the cause and degree of damage must be evaluated to avoid or reduce further damage.
There are many causes of bearing damage, such as improper installation, dirt intrusion or And Maintenance moisture intrusion, which are common causes of early bearing damage. Analysis of common damage causes of INA Bearing and corresponding preventive measures to prolong the service life of INA Bearing.
A. Improper operation:
Improper installation, operation or disassembly may cause deformation or damage to the cage
Precautions: use appropriate operation, installation and disassembly tools
B. Insufficient lubrication:
Insufficient or improper lubrication may lead to component scratch or severe INA Bearing deformation
Preventive measures: improve the lubrication system and And Maintenance supplement or replace the lubricant regularly and properly
C. Rust and corrosion:
Contact with water may cause corrosion and rust of ina bearing elements. INA Bearing after rust damage may cause spalling And Maintenance during operation
Preventive measures: check the seal regularly to ensure good sealing effect and store INA Bearing correctly
Energizing the INA Bearing while rotating may cause grooves or nicks. When ina bearing is And Maintenance stationary, improper grounding of electrical operation will cause slight burns
Precautions: before welding components other than INA Bearing, reduce or avoid current passing through ina bearing And Maintenance through appropriate grounding connection
E. External materials:
Abrasive particle contamination and debris intrusion may cause And Maintenance wear, scratches and dents on the working surface of INA Bearing
Precautions: remove invading particles and debris, change lubricant and check sealing system
Eccentricity, inclination or And Maintenance excessive load may lead to geometric stress concentration or surface spalling
Precautions: accurately machine ina bearing seat and shoulder
During the periodic maintenance and operation of INA Bearing equipment and the replacement of peripheral parts, when the search and inspection of the disassembled bearing is suspended, it is necessary to judge whether the secondary bearing parts can be reused and record the good or bad application conditions.
Secondly, check the raceway surface, rolling surface and joint surface of INA Bearing and the wear condition of the And Maintenance confrontation frame for damage and abnormal conditions. In particular, check the running track of the raceway surface.
To judge whether the bearing can be used again, we should think about the level of bearing damage, mechanical function, priority, And Maintenance operation premise, search and inspection cycle, etc.
Search and inspection results. If ina bearing is found to be And Maintenance damaged and abnormal, please find out the notice and formulate countermeasures according to the phenomenon of bearing damage.
In addition, the search and inspection results show that if there are the following defects, the bearing can no longer be used. It is necessary to replace the INA Bearing with a new one.
1. INA Bearing Maintenance: in order to maintain the original performance of the bearing in good condition for as long as possible, it must be maintained and overhauled in order to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy.
Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical operation conditions and carry out it regularly. The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection.
The maintenance items during operation include the rotating sound, vibration, temperature, lubricant state of INA Bearing, etc.
2. INA Bearing Maintenance: bearing cleaning: when removing the bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the bearing, confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and wash the INA Bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The cleaning of the removed ina bearing is divided into coarse cleaning and fine cleaning, which are placed in the container respectively. First, put the metal mesh bottom so that the bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if ina bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of INA Bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning.
Fine cleaning is to carefully clean ina bearing while rotating in cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
3. Maintenance and judgment of INA Bearing: in order to judge whether the disassembled bearing can be used, it should be checked after the bearing is cleaned. Check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, the wear of cage, the increase of INA Bearing
Clearance and the damage related to the decline of dimensional accuracy. For non separable small ball bearings, support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Tapered roller bearings and other separable bearings can inspect the raceway surfaces of rolling elements and outer rings respectively.
Since the large INA Bearing cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling element, raceway surface, cage, edge retaining surface, etc. the higher the importance of INA Bearing, the more careful the inspection is.
1. The resultant force of force application shall pass through the axis of INA Bearing as far as possible, which requires that the force application point shall be uniform, symmetrical and stable, and the force shall be applied through the spherical surface or parallel to the axis.
2. The force should be applied stably and evenly without impact, which requires the use of oil pressure or tools that can apply stable tension or pressure.
When hammering has to be used, it should also be buffered by soft metal without chip falling, such as copper sleeve, and the knocking force should be as light as possible. Hammer with a copper bar or hammer.
3. Avoid applying force through the rolling element, which requires applying force through the inner ring when installing and removing the inner ring (shaft ring) and through the outer ring when installing and removing the outer ring).
4. The drag force shall be continued to a proper extent. For example, when installing INA Bearing, stop the force when the bearing is just installed in the correct position, and ensure that the end face of the ferrule (washer) is against the seat hole or the shoulder end face of the shaft, which can not be squeezed too tightly or installed in place.