1. Maintenance of Koyo imported bearings: in order to maintain the original performance of Koyo Disassembly And imported bearings in good condition for as long as possible, maintenance and overhaul are required to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy.
Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical Disassembly And operation conditions and carry out it regularly. The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection.
The maintenance items during operation include the rotating sound, vibration, temperature, Disassembly And lubricant state of Koyo imported bearing, etc.
2. Maintenance of Koyo imported bearing: bearing cleaning: when removing the Koyo imported bearing for maintenance,
first record the appearance of Koyo imported bearing, confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and wash the bearing after sampling the lubricant for Disassembly And inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The cleaning of the dismantled Koyo imported bearings is divided into coarse cleaning and fine Disassembly And cleaning. They are placed in the container respectively. First, put the metal mesh bottom so that the bearings do not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if the bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of Koyo imported bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning.
Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the imported Koyo bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In Disassembly And addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
in order to judge whether the disassembled Koyo imported bearing can be used, it shall be Disassembly And checked after the bearing is cleaned. Check the state of the raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, the wear of the cage,
the increase of the clearance of the Koyo imported bearing and the damage related to the decline of dimensional accuracy. For non separable small ball bearings, Disassembly And support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Tapered roller bearings and other separable bearings can inspect the raceway surfaces of rolling elements and outer rings respectively.
Since large bearings cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surfaces, cages, edge retaining surfaces, etc. the higher the importance of Koyo imported bearings, the more careful the inspection is.
1. The resultant force of force application shall pass through the axis of Koyo imported bearing as far as possible, which requires that the force application point shall be uniform, symmetrical and stable, and the force shall be applied through the spherical surface or parallel to the axis.
2. The force should be applied stably and evenly without impact, which requires the use of oil pressure or tools that can apply stable tension or pressure.
When hammering has to be used, it should also be buffered by soft metal without chip falling, such as copper sleeve, and the knocking force should be as light as possible. Hammer with a copper bar or hammer.
3. Avoid applying force through the rolling element, which requires applying force through the inner ring when installing and removing the inner ring (shaft ring) and through the outer ring when installing and removing the outer ring).
4. The drag force shall be maintained to a proper extent.
For example, when installing the bearing, stop the force when the Koyo imported bearing is just installed in the correct position, and ensure that the end face of the ferrule (washer) is against the seat hole or the shoulder end face of the shaft, which can not be squeezed too tightly or installed in place.