1. Requirements for monitoring rolling bearing with magnetic plug
(1) The magnetic plug is only suitable for monitoring the key main bearings Basic Performance lubricated with oil and returned through special pipes.
(2) The magnetic plug shall be installed near the monitored main bearing as far as possible, on the Basic Performance main channel of oil return, and there shall be no barrier of filter screen, oil pump and other hydraulic parts in the middle.
(3) In order to improve the monitoring efficiency, a rotary oil reservoir with oil return inlet and outlet can be made. Basic Performance The oil reservoir shall be made into an inverted conical platform, and the magnetic plug shall be installed at the bottom of the oil reservoir.
The oil inlet of the oil reservoir shall be inclined at a certain angle so that the lubricating oil can enter it Basic Performance tangentially. This is conducive to the separation of wear particles from the rotating lubricating oil, precipitate at the bottom, enter the magnetic plug through the small hole and adsorb on the magnetic steel end.
2. Morphological characteristics of wear particles under normal conditions
During the running in period and normal operation period of rolling bearing, the size of abrasive debris Basic Performance generated is generally 0.01 ~ 0.015mm, and mixed with some metal powder. The number of abrasive debris produced by the new bearing during the running in period is more than that during the normal operation period.
After entering the normal operation period, the number of abrasive debris and metal powder will be significantly reduced. Under the microscope, the Basic Performance abrasive debris presents a fine and short shape with irregular section.
The main failure mode of rolling bearing is fatigue pitting. The size of abrasive debris formed by rolling Basic Performance fatigue and spalling is generally 0.025 ~ 0.05mm. Sometimes there are larger fragments mixed with some metal powder.
The steel ball abrasive debris of ball bearing usually presents the form of roughly circular rose petals separated along the radial direction; The abrasive debris in the raceway presents the form of roughly circular surface fragmentation;
The roller wear debris of roller bearing usually presents a curled rectangular form with a length equal to 2 ~ 3 times the width; The abrasive debris in the raceway generally presents an irregular rectangle.
The basic performance requirements of rolling bearing materials depend on the working characteristics of the bearing. In general, imported bearing steel shall have the following properties:
1. High contact fatigue strength.
2. High wear resistance.
3. High elastic limit and yield strength.
4. High and uniform hardness.
5. Certain impact toughness.
6. Good dimensional stability.
7. Good corrosion inhibition performance.
8. Good process performance.
For bearing materials working under special conditions, they shall also have special properties corresponding to their conditions according to their specific requirements, such as high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, anti irradiation, anti magnetism and so on.