Fag bearing cross roller bearing can bear the load from all directions (such as axial, thrust or momentum load, etc.) at the same time. Fag bearing has little possibility of elastic deformation due to the current contact between the roller and the track surface.
This type of fag imported bearing is widely used in industrial robots, task machines and medical facilities. Fag bearings need to be rigid, tight and accurate at high speed. In cross roller bearings, because cylindrical rollers are arranged vertically on the 90 ° V-groove rolling surface,
FAG bearings are arranged vertically through distance maintainers, Therefore, a cross roller bearing can bear radial load, axial load, torque load and other loads in all directions.
The size of the inner and outer rings is miniaturized to a small Cross Roller extent. The special extremely thin type is a small size close to the limit and has high rigidity, so it is suitable for the joint or rotating part of industrial robots.
1) Self aligning bearing —- the raceway is spherical and can Cross Roller adapt to the angular deviation and angular movement between the axis lines of the two raceways;
2) Non self aligning bearing (rigid bearing) — a bearing that can resist the axial line angle offset between raceways.
(4) According to the number of columns of rolling elements, imported bearings are divided into:
1) Single row bearing – bearing with one row of rolling elements;
2) Double row bearing – bearing with two rows of rolling elements;
3) Multi row bearings —- bearings with more than two rows of rolling elements, such as three row and Cross Roller four row bearings.
(5) Imported bearings are divided into:
1) Separable bearing —- bearing with separable parts;
2) Non separable bearing — after the final matching of the bearing, the ferrule cannot be freely Cross Roller separated.
(6) Imported bearings can also be divided into various structural types according to their structural shapes (such as whether there is a filling groove, whether there is an inner ring, an outer ring and a ferrule, the structure of the retaining edge, and even whether there is a maintenance frame).
2. According to the size of rolling bearing, the bearing is divided into:
(1) Miniature bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter size less than 26mm;
(2) Small bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter of 28-55mm;
(3) Small and medium-sized bearings — bearings with nominal outer diameter of 60-115mm;
(4) Medium and large bearings — bearings with nominal outer Cross Roller diameter size of 120-190mm
(5) Large bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter of 200-430mm;
(6) Extra large bearing —- bearing with nominal outer diameter of more than 440mm.