Bearing maintenance cycle
How often is the bearing maintained? Theoretically, the bearing can be used for 20000 ~ 80000 hours, but the Maintenance Cycle specific service life depends on the wear and working strength in the process of use.
Wipe the cleaned bearing dry with dry rags, and then soak it in antirust oil. In this process, the bearing shall be completely contacted with the antirust oil and the bearing shall be rotated continuously, so that the oil film formed by the antirust oil can cover the surface of the bearing and achieve the purpose of antirust.
Next, apply lithium grease and butter evenly on the surface of the bearing, including inner and outer rings, wheels and cages. And it turns the bearing Maintenance Cycle while wiping, so that the grease really enters the bearing and plays a full role in lubrication.
First, put the bearing into gasoline for cleaning, wipe off the oil sludge and dust left on the bearing, and gently Maintenance Cycle wipe and polish all rusted bearings with metallographic sandpaper until there is no roughness by hand.
The latter process is packaging. In order to save costs, we “turn waste into treasure”, cut the discarded cement packaging bags in the warehouse into appropriately sized packaging bags, wrap the bearings tightly, mark the specifications and models of the bearings, and then put them back on the shelf for storage.
How to maintain the bearing
In order to give full play to the bearing and maintain its due performance for a long time, regular maintenance (regular inspection) must be done. Maintenance Cycle Through proper regular inspection, it is very important to find faults early and prevent accidents before they happen,
which is very important to improve productivity and economy. When the storage bearing leaves the factory, it is coated with an appropriate amount of antirust oil and packaged with antirust paper. As long as the package is not damaged, the quality of the bearing will be guaranteed. However, for long-term storage,
it is better to store it on a shelf 30cm above the ground when the humidity is lower than 65% and the temperature is about 20 ℃. In addition, the storage place should avoid direct sunlight or contact with cold walls. When the bearing is removed for cleaning and inspection, the appearance record shall be made by photography and other methods.
In addition, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the Maintenance Cycle lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
1. The bearing shall be replaced Maintenance Cycle regularly, and the replacement cycle shall be reasonably set according to the operating conditions of the bearing;
2. New bearings must be checked before use. Check whether the Maintenance Cycle package (attached with operation manual and certificate) is intact; Whether the identification (factory name and model) is clear; Whether the appearance (corrosion and damage) is good;
3. The new bearings that pass the inspection may not be cleaned under normal service conditions (motors Maintenance Cycle with more than 2 poles); The new sealed bearing is not cleaned.
4. The bearing cover and bearing must be cleaned before oil change. Cleaning is divided into rough cleaning and fine cleaning. The oil Maintenance Cycle used for rough cleaning is clean diesel or kerosene, and the oil used for fine cleaning is clean gasoline.
5. During rough cleaning, the old bearing shall be scraped off the waste oil with bamboo chips and then Maintenance Cycle brushed with a soft bristle brush in the cleaning solution.
It is required to brush in the same Maintenance Cycle direction, and it is strictly prohibited to rotate the rolling element. During fine cleaning, rotate the bearing slowly in oil and clean it carefully. Rinse twice with clean gasoline.
6. After the cleaning of the bearing, it shall be flexible to rotate by hand, and the radial and axial shaking by hand can preliminarily judge whether it is loose or the clearance is too large. Check the clearance if necessary. In case of serious wear, corrosion and metal peeling of ball or roller frame, it shall be replaced.
wipe the cleaning agent (or air dry) with a white cloth and add qualified lubricating grease. It is not allowed to add different types of grease into the same bearing.
8. During refueling, it is forbidden to have dust in the surrounding environment; Add oil with clean hands, turn the whole bearing slowly with one hand, and put the oil pressure into the bearing cavity with the middle finger and index finger with the other hand. Add one side before the other. Remove excess grease according to the number of motor poles.
9. Oil quantity of bearing and bearing cover: the oil quantity of bearing cover is 1 / 2 ~ 2 / 3 of the capacity of bearing cover (the upper limit is taken for the number of motor poles); The bearing oil quantity is 1 / 2 ~ 2 / 3 of the inner and outer ring cavity of the bearing (the upper limit is taken for the number of motor poles).
10. The motor end cover with oil make-up hole and oil drain hole must also be cleaned during oil change to keep the channel unobstructed. When refueling, the oil filling hole must be filled with oil.
11. Motors with oil replenishment holes must be replenished regularly. The oil replenishment period is determined according to the motor operation requirements and operating conditions (generally, the two pole motor operates for 500 hours for 24 hours).
12. During oil replenishment, the oil replenishment port must be clean. The oil replenishment amount is limited to the bearing temperature rising by only 2 ℃ (for 2-pole motor, quickly inject oil with an oil gun for two times, observe for 10 minutes, and decide whether to continue to add according to the situation).
13. During the disassembly and assembly of the bearing, ensure that the stress point is correct (the inner ring on the shaft is stressed, and the inner and outer rings of the end cover are stressed) and the stress is uniform. Press in method (small motor) and hot sleeve method (large interference and large motor).
14. When installing the bearing, apply a little grease evenly on the contact surface. After the bearing is installed, the clearance between the bearing inner race and the shaft shoulder must be checked (no clearance is better).
15. The temperature of bearing heating by hot sleeve method shall be controlled at 80 to 100 ℃, and the time of 80 to 100 ℃ shall be controlled within 10 minutes. Ensure that non corrosive mineral oil with good thermal stability (transformer oil shall be used) is used for oil heating, and the oil and container shall be clean.
A metal mesh shall be set at the place 50-70mm from the bottom of the oil tank, the bearing shall be placed on the mesh, and the large bearing shall be lifted with a hook.
16. Inspect the motor regularly and record the motor operation status (motor vibration, motor and bearing temperature, motor operation current). Generally, two pole motors above 75kW shall be operated once a day. In case of abnormal operation, strengthen patrol inspection and inform relevant parties.
17. All maintenance work of the bearing must be recorded as the basis for setting the periodic replacement cycle of the bearing and judging the bearing quality.
Maintenance steps of bearing
1. First remove the wheel and remember to put the screws away. If they fall off, it will be troublesome.
2. Remove the bearing. The core of some wheels is very tight and the bearing is difficult to remove. Use a hexagonal wrench (the one who removes the screws) to dig it down. Rest assured that the bearing is not easy to break.
3. First brush off the dirt on the surface of Peilin with a toothbrush. It’s OK not to do this step.
4. Some bearing side covers are removable, others are not. First judge whether Peilin is removable.
5. If it’s detachable, it’s simple. Use a slotted precision screwdriver to pry up the C ring at the notch of the C ring, and then take down the side cover. Just remove one side.
6. If it is not detachable, it will be more troublesome. Use destructive methods. Use a precision screwdriver to reach into the seam of the side cover and pry the side cover up. Don’t doubt it. That’s it, but the side cover can’t be installed back. Just dismantle one side and destroy both sides.
7. Remove the side covers of all bearings and start washing. Pour the oil stain into the bowl, throw the bearing down and stir it.