The common disassembly methods of rolling bearings are: knocking Common Disassembly method, pulling out method, pushing method and hot disassembly method.
1、 Percussion method
The knocking force is generally added to the inner ring of the bearing. The knocking force should not be added to the rolling body and cage of the Common Disassembly bearing. This method is simple and easy, but it is easy to damage the bearing.
When the bearing is located at the end of the shaft, use a copper rod or other soft metal material smaller than the inner diameter of the bearing to Common Disassembly counter the shaft end, add a cushion block at the lower part of the bearing, and knock gently with a hammer to remove it.
The application of this method should pay attention to the proper position of the cushion block and the correct Common Disassembly force point.
2、 Pull out method
A special puller is used. During disassembly, as long as the handle is rotated, the bearing will be pulled out slowly. When removing the bearing outer ring, the corners of the two legs of the puller shall open outward; When removing the bearing inner ring, the two feet of the puller shall be inward and clamped on the end face of the bearing inner ring.
1. The hook of the puller shall hook the inner ring of the bearing instead of the outer ring to avoid excessive Common Disassembly loosening or damage of the bearing;
2. When using the puller, the screw rod shall be aligned with the central hole of the shaft without deflection. Common Disassembly Also pay attention to the stress of the hook and bearing, and do not damage the hook and bearing;
3. Pay attention to prevent the hook from slipping;
4. The bending angle of the two legs of the puller is less than 90 °.
3、 Push method
Press the bearing with the press to work stably and reliably without damaging the machine and bearing. The press has manual pushing, Common Disassembly mechanical or hydraulic pressing.
Precautions: the focus of the press shall be on the center of the shaft and shall not be biased.
4、 Thermal disassembly method
Used to remove tight fitting bearings. Firstly, pour the oil heated to about 100 ℃ on the bearing to be removed with an oil pot. After the bearing ring is heated and expanded, the bearing can be pulled out with a puller.
1. First, the puller shall be installed on the bearing to be removed and a certain tension shall be applied;
2. Before heating, wrap the shaft with asbestos rope or thin iron plate to prevent large thermal expansion of the shaft, otherwise it will be difficult to disassemble. When disassembling the bearing from the bearing housing hole, only the bearing housing hole can be heated, not the bearing;
3. When pouring oil, pour the oil pot steadily on the bearing ring or rolling element, and place an oil basin under it to collect the flowing hot oil to avoid waste and scald;
4. Operators shall wear asbestos gloves to prevent scalding.