1. The installation and adjustment of low-noise NSK bearing can also follow the grouping method of long-life bearing, so that the fit interference is consistent, and the clearance of NSK bearing is also consistent. It is hoped that the fit interference will take a smaller value within the possible range, so as to ensure that the deformation of NSK bearing raceway is small, and the noise caused by the passage of rolling element will be reduced.
2. The clearance has a great influence on the noise. The ideal state is that Correct Installation when the NSK bearing is in the high temperature state of operation, the clearance value is just zero. The methods to judge the excessive clearance are: the bearing is axially displaced in the static state, the reciprocating amplitude is large, and a large and turbid noise is emitted during operation.
3. If there is a nasty shrill sound during operation, it indicates that the preload of NSK bearing is too large, the bearing has too large pre interference, and the preload degree should be slightly relaxed. If the clearance is too large, the two bearing rings can be slightly offset along the axial direction: it not only reduces the clearance, but also increases the axial rigidity, which can reduce the noise of NSK bearing.
4. When the rolling element enters the no-load area, it will slip or move left and right, which will not only increase Correct Installation the noise, but also cause wear, which can be eliminated by small clearance and large axial stiffness. However, the clearance should not be too small, so as not to cause excessive temperature and shorten service life.
5. Sometimes, due to the large working temperature range of the main engine or the large dispersion of the size of the shaft and bearing seat hole, it is impossible to obtain a more appropriate clearance at one time. In this case, the elastic constant Correct Installation pressure preloading method can be adopted for the outer ring of NSK bearing.
Cleaning of SKF Bearing: when disassembling the lower bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of SKF Bearing, confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and Correct Installation wash SKF Bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The SKF Bearing removed shall be cleaned in coarse cleaning and fine cleaning. They shall be placed in the container respectively, and the metal mesh pad shall be placed at the Correct Installation bottom first, so that the bearing will not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if SKF Bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to Correct Installation remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning. Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the SKF Bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should also be kept clean.
In order to prolong the service life of SKF bearings, we should pay attention to the maintenance and overhaul of industrial SKF bearings in order to prevent accidents, ensure the Correct Installation reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy. Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical operation conditions and carry out it regularly.
The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection. As Correct Installation maintenance items during operation, there are rotating sound, vibration, temperature, lubricant state of SKF Bearing, etc.