The main causes of corrosion are as follows:
1. In the process of producing SKF bearings, some enterprises did not carry out rust prevention treatment on SKF Bearing parts in the processing process and SKF Bearing finished products after assembly in strict accordance with the requirements of cleaning and rust prevention procedures and oil seal rust prevention packaging.
For example, the turnover time of Corrosion Of the ferrule in the turnover process is too long, and the outer circle of the outer ring is in contact with corrosive liquid or gas.
2. The quality of antirust Corrosion Of lubricating oil, cleaning kerosene and other products used by some enterprises in production can not meet the requirements of process and technology regulations.
3. As the price of SKF Bearing Steel falls again and again, the material of SKF Bearing Steel gradually declines.
For example, the content of non-metallic impurities in steel is high (the increase of sulfur content in steel reduces the corrosion resistance of the material itself), metallographic structure deviation, etc. At present, SKF Bearing steel used by production enterprises comes from a variety of sources, and the steel quality is fish dragon mixed beads.
4. The environmental conditions of some enterprises are poor, the content of harmful substances in the air is high, and the turnover site is too small to carry out Corrosion Of effective antirust treatment. In addition, the hot weather and the violation of rust prevention regulations by production workers also exist.
5. Some enterprises’ anti rust paper, nylon paper (bag) and plastic cylinder and other SKF Corrosion Of Bearing packaging materials do not meet the requirements of anti rust packaging of rolling SKF Bearing oil seal, which is also one of the factors causing corrosion.
6. The turning allowance and grinding allowance of SKF Bearing Rings in some enterprises are too small, and the oxide scale and Corrosion Of decarburization layer on the outer circle cannot be completely removed is also one of the reasons
In order to prolong the service life of Timken bearing, attention should be paid to bearing rust prevention during use. The Corrosion Of common rust prevention methods of Timken bearings are:
1) Surface cleaning: proper Corrosion Of cleaning method must be selected according to the nature of Timken bearing and current conditions. Generally, solvent cleaning method, chemical treatment cleaning method and mechanical cleaning method are commonly used.
2) After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air, or Corrosion Of dried with a dryer at 120 ~ 170 ℃, or Timken bearing can be wiped dry with clean gauze.
Method of applying antirust oil:
1) Immersion method: Timken bearing is immersed in antirust grease and a layer of antirust grease is adhered to its surface. The thickness of oil film can be achieved by controlling the Corrosion Of temperature or viscosity of antirust grease.
2) Brush coating method: it is used for Timken bearings that are not suitable for soaking or spraying or Timken bearings with special shapes. During brush coating, attention should be paid not only to prevent the accumulation of antirust oil, but also to prevent missing coating.
3) spray method: some large TIMKEN bearings can not be oiled with immersion method. Generally, the filtered compressed air of about 0.7Mpa pressure is used for spraying in the clean air area. Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution antirust oil or thin layer antirust oil, but must adopt perfect fire protection and labor protection measures.
The cleanliness of the bearing has a great impact on the service life of Timken bearing. The company has conducted a special test for this purpose, and the result is that the difference is several times or even dozens of times. The higher the cleanliness of Timken bearing, the longer the service life.
The tests of others show that the lubricating oil with different cleanliness has a great impact on the service life of ball bearing. Therefore, improving the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can prolong the service life of the bearing.
In addition, if the dirt particles in the lubricating oil are controlled below 10um, the service life of the bearing will increase several times.
(1) The test results of the company’s test center show that the cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of the bearing, especially in the high frequency band. The bearing with high cleanliness has low vibration speed, especially in high frequency band.
(2) The influence of dust in bearing grease on noise has been tested. It is proved that the more dust, the greater the noise.
(3) Impact on lubrication performance the decline of the cleanliness of Timken bearing not only affects the formation of lubricating oil film, but also causes the deterioration of lubricating grease and accelerates its aging, thus affecting the decline of lubricating performance of lubricating grease.