1、 Problems in the maintenance technology of Koyo imported bearings:
The two complex problems related to the maintenance technology of Maintenance And Koyo imported bearings are: 1. When to change the oil. 2. How much oil should I change. If the oil change is too little, the bearing will be scrapped in advance;
If the oil is changed too much, the imported bearings of Koyo will be in trouble or endanger the power Maintenance And coil and winding for a long time.
2、 Maintenance technology of imported Koyo bearings:
The way to decide when to lubricate and when to stop oiling is very simple: make a baseline, make an observation schedule and monitor when oiling.
1. Develop a baseline
The base line of Koyo imported bearing reflects the DB strength Maintenance And under the condition of normal operation, no visual error and sufficient lubrication.
There are three ways to formulate the foundation line:
1) Comparison method: if there are multiple Koyo imported Maintenance And bearings of the same type, these bearings can be compared together.
Observe each bearing with the same test method or from the same angle. Analyze decibel intensity and sound quality. If there is no essential difference (less than 8 dB), we can set it as the basic DB strength of each Koyo imported bearing.
2) Set the basic line when adding lubricating oil: when adding Maintenance And lubricating oil, listen to the sound intensity. When the sound intensity decreases and then increases. At this time, do not add too much lubricating oil, and set it as the base line.
observe the decibel strength of Koyo imported bearings, record it every day, and then compare the Maintenance And recorded results for 30 days. If the decibel intensity changes little or no (less than 8 dB), we can set this as the base line and use it for the comparison of future observations.
2. Set observation schedule
For example, equipment criticality related to total output, environmental results and operation results is the main factor for selecting, setting and evaluating mechanical systems. When the basic observation line is formulated, it is very necessary to test once a month.
For those high decibel Koyo imported bearings to be Maintenance And lubricated, the detection frequency should be more frequent, so that the possible changes can be observed. If a Koyo inlet bearing is in a state of being destroyed, the lubricating oil can only temporarily cover up the error.
However, the decibel intensity will soon rise to indicate the existence of errors. In some cases, this Maintenance And phenomenon will appear in a few minutes, while in others, it will take a few days.
3. Inspection during lubrication
If the DB of a Koyo imported bearing exceeds 8 dB of the base line, we think the bearing needs lubrication. When we realize that this bearing needs lubrication, knowing when to stop oiling will prevent over lubrication. This can be done in the following three steps:
1) Calculate the consumption based on the guidance of Koyo imported bearing manufacturer, and then inject lubricating oil without too much. This step is very subjective and has nothing to do with ultrasound, and this step has never failed.
2) When lubricating oil is injected, the lubricating technician shall use ultrasonic instrument to detect the bearing. Fill oil slowly until the Maintenance And decibel strength drops to the base line.
3) If there is no basic line as a guide, the amount of lubricating oil should stop when the sound decreases and then rises. At this time, the technician should stop using lubricating oil.
4. Ultrasonic Koyo imported bearing inspection
Ultrasonic inspection or monitoring is a reliable way to detect the initial (initial) damage of Koyo imported bearings. When the temperature rises or the intensity of low-frequency vibration increases,
the ultrasonic warning will sound first. When the bearing is damaged due to excessive use, and there is a lack of lubricating oil or excessive lubricating oil at the initial stage, it is very useful to use this method to inspect the imported bearings of Koyo.
5. Detect signs of failure
Spherical Koyo imported bearings like the metal on the track, such as rollers or spherical bearings, will be slightly deformed when they are used excessively. This will produce irregular surfaces, resulting in an increase in the emitted ultrasonic waves. The change in amplitude obtained from the initial readings indicates one or two conditions:
premature failure or lack of lubricating oil and initial bearing failure. If the ultrasonic wave exceeds the base line by eight decibels, it will be accompanied by continuous impact noise, which indicates the failure of lubricating oil (dry bearing surface).
If the ultrasonic reading exceeds the expected reading and reaches 12 dB, there will be collapse noise. This noise can be assumed that the Koyo imported bearing has begun to enter the failure mode.