Rolling bearing is a standard part. In mechanical design, it is required to correctly select rolling bearing. First, select the type of bearing; Then the corresponding calculation is carried out according to the working conditions, service requirements and bearing characteristics, and the appropriate model is selected from the relevant national standards.
When selecting the type of bearing, the following factors shall be Design And Calculation considered:
1. Bearing load
The magnitude, direction and nature of the load on the bearing are the Design And Calculation main basis for selecting the bearing type.
(1) When the load is small, ball Design And Calculation bearings should be selected; When the load is large, roller bearings should be selected;
(2) When bearing only radial load, radial contact bearing (deep groove Design And Calculation ball bearing, cylindrical roller bearing) shall be selected; When only bearing axial load, axial contact bearing shall be selected;
(3) When the bearing bears both radial load and axial load, it can be Design And Calculation considered according to their relative values:
① When the axial load is much Design And Calculation smaller than the radial load, the deep groove ball bearing can be selected;
② When the axial load is smaller than the radial load, the centripetal angular contact bearing with smaller contact Design And Calculation angle (centripetal angular contact ball bearing or tapered roller bearing) can be selected according to the speed;
③ When the axial load is greater than the radial load, the thrust angular contact bearing with large contact angle can be selected, or the Design And Calculation combination of axial contact bearing and radial contact bearing can be selected.
(4) When there is impact load, roller bearing should be selected.
In the bearing manual, the limit speed is the allowable high speed of the rolling bearing under certain load and lubrication conditions, and the working speed of the bearing shall be less than the limit speed.
At high speed (> 1000r / min), ball bearing shall be preferred.
3. Centering performance of bearing
When the coaxiality between the axis and the bearing hole is poor, or the shaft stiffness is small and the deflection deformation is large, which will cause the deflection of the axis of the inner and outer rings of the bearing, the self-aligning bearing shall be selected.
4. Installation and disassembly of bearing
For places that often need to be disassembled or have difficulties in assembly and disassembly, bearings with separable inner and outer rings or bearings with inner conical holes are often selected.