1. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing pedestal. Remove the INA Bearing together with the bearing pedestal Disassembly Skills from the shaft. Note: before removing the ina bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the I bearing seat bolt at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the ina bearings at both ends due to mutual force.
2. First loosen the locking screw on the INA Bearing eccentric sleeve with an Allen wrench, then insert a small Disassembly Skills iron rod into the counterbore on the top cover eccentric sleeve, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of Disassembly Skills bearings, resulting in the damage of ina bearings. So how to install INA Bearing correctly? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of INA Bearing:
For clearance fit ina bearing ring, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the Disassembly Skills mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the bearing inner ring and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role. During maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble and assemble this INA Bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling and assembling 390000 series outer spherical INA Bearing:
Correct installation is very important for the use of INA Bearing. I hope you can use the correct installation Disassembly Skills method in the future.
During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size. The force exerted on ina bearing during installation must not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another ina bearing ring through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances should the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked. install
3. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of ina bearing inner sleeve and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or counter Disassembly Skills the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve.
Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hand hammer to make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and then lock Disassembly Skills the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.
4. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the ina bearing seat, but make the bearing sleeve rotate in the ina bearing seat. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, Disassembly Skills rotate the shaft for several turns, and let the INA Bearing itself automatically align.
5. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing pedestal and bearing, and install ina bearing into bearing pedestal. Then sleeve the assembled INA Bearing and ina Disassembly Skills bearing seat on the shaft. Push it to the required position for installation.
6. Before installing the INA Bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the ina bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
1. Clean the dust on the fan to avoid dust entering the bearing during installation;
2. Tear off the self-adhesive of the bearing seal and remove the snap pin on the shaft;
3. Wipe the residual oil in the bearing with clean cotton paper or soft cloth, and then wipe the shaft rod;
4. Add a little butter into the bearing. The principle is to prefer less to more, so as not to seriously affect the speed;
5. Then cut off the aluminum sheet of the can, cut a disc as large as the outer diameter of the bearing snap pin, dig a small hole in the middle that can just pass through the shaft rod, and pad it between the bearing and the snap pin to reduce the distance between the axial movement and parallel movement of the bearing. If the clearance is large, several thicknesses shall be padded to make the forward and backward movement distance of the bearing less than 0.5mm;
6. Seal the oil seal, add a little butter, and then install the fan back into the graphics card. Try connecting the power supply, and you’ll find that the sound is much lower, and it can last at least 2 years. However, it should be noted that although the sound is a little lower, the speed will decrease slightly due to the limited manual accuracy.