Many people use improper installation methods in installing NSK Bearings, resulting in bearing damage. So how to correctly install NSK Bearings? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of bearings:
During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size. However, under no circumstances should the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked. The force exerted on the bearing during installation must not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged.
For bearing rings with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces. Correct installation is very important for the use of NSK Bearings. I hope you can use the correct installation method in the future.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the bearing inner ring and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role. During maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble and assemble this NSK bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling and assembling 390000 series outer spherical bearing:
1. First loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with an Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the top cover eccentric sleeve, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
2. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing seat. Remove the bearing together with the bearing pedestal from the shaft. Before removing the bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolts of the bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the bearings at both ends.
1. Before installing the imported bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing seat and bearing, and install the bearing into the bearing seat. Then sleeve the assembled bearing and NSK bearing seat on the shaft. Push it to the required position for installation.
3. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the bearing seat first, and make the bearing sleeve rotate in the bearing seat. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and let the bearing itself automatically align. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts.
4. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the bearing inner sleeve and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or counter the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve. Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hand hammer to firmly install the eccentric sleeve, and then lock the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.