When ina inlet bearing is to be used after removal, appropriate removal tools shall be selected. When removing the interference fit ferrule, only the tension can be added to the ferrule, and it is not allowed to Environment transfer the disassembly force through the rolling element, otherwise the rolling element and raceway will be crushed.
Service environment of bearing:
It is the premise to ensure the service life and reliability of the bearing to select the specification, size and accuracy according to the service parts, service conditions and Environment environmental conditions, and cooperate with appropriate ina imported bearings.
1. Application position: tapered roller bearing is suitable for bearing the combined radial and axial load Environment dominated by radial load. It is usually used in pairs with two sets of bearings. It is mainly used in the transmission parts of automobile, such as front and rear hubs, driving bevel gears, differential, reducer and so on.
2. Allowable speed: under the condition of correct installation and good lubrication, the allowable speed is 0.3-0.5 times of the limit speed of ina imported bearing. Under normal Environment conditions, it is appropriate to use 0.2 times of the limit speed.
3. Allowable inclination angle: generally, tapered roller bearings do not allow the shaft to tilt relative to the housing hole. If there is any inclination, the maximum inclination shall not exceed 2 ‘.
4. Allowable temperature: under the condition of bearing normal load, high temperature resistance of lubricant and sufficient lubrication, ina imported bearing is generally allowed to work at the ambient temperature of – 30 ℃ – 150 ℃.
Select the appropriate installation method (mechanical or hydraulic) and tools according to different applications and SKF Bearing sizes and types. Here are some basic principles for SKF Bearing Installation:
1. Do not apply installation force on the rolling element, which will easily lead to local overload on the contact surface between the rolling element and the race, resulting in premature failure of SKF Bearing.
2. Do not use any hard tools (such as hammer, screwdriver, etc.) to directly knock on the SKF bearing surface, which will lead to the fracture or fragmentation of SKF Bearing ring.
Cleaning is very important for SKF bearings. The surface roughness of SKF Bearing ring rotating surface and rolling element is usually 1 / 10 μ m. Such a smooth surface is very sensitive to damage caused by pollutants. The lubricating layer between the rotating surfaces is usually 0.2 ~ 1 μ m.
Granular impurities larger than the lubricant particle size will be over rolled by the rolling elements and produce local pressure in the self-aligning roller bearing steel, which will eventually lead to permanent material fatigue. In addition to this, the size of dust particles in the external environment can reach 10 μ m.
It will also damage the self-aligning roller bearing. Therefore, a clean and dust-free environment is very important for the storage and installation of SKF bearings.
Using the thermal sensor, the working temperature of SKF Bearing can be monitored at any time, and the automatic alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value can be realized to prevent the occurrence of combustion shaft accident. High temperature often indicates that the bearing is in an abnormal condition.
High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of SKF Bearing. Sometimes SKF Bearing Overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of the bearing. If the temperature of the bearing exceeds 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of SKF Bearing can be reduced.
The causes of high temperature bearings include insufficient or excessive lubrication and lubricant. It contains impurities, excessive load, ring damage of cylindrical roller bearing, insufficient clearance, high friction caused by oil seal, etc.