Three causes of common burn failures of fag self-aligning ball bearings
There are three major causes of common burn failures of self-aligning ball bearings: poor lubrication of bearings; Excessive load of fag bearing; The poor accuracy of shaft and bearing housing is the cause of bearing burns. The following is a detailed introduction to the causes of bearing burns.Three causes of common burn failures of fag self-aligning ball bearings
- One of the reasons for bearing burns is that the lubrication of self-aligning ball bearing is poor, and irregular lubricant may be used, or too much or too little lubricant is incorrect.
- The second reason for bearing burn is the excessive load of the bearing; Excessive speed of bearing; The clearance of bearing is too small; Intrusion of water or other foreign matters.
- The third reason of bearing burn is the poor accuracy of shaft and bearing housing and the large deflection of shaft.Three causes of common burn failures of fag self-aligning ball bearings
- The three major causes of bearing burns will lead to the state of bearing burns, and the raceway wheel, rolling element and cage of fag bearing will be heated sharply during rotation until discoloration, softening, deposition and damage.
- It is suggested that the installation, lubrication, clearance and other links of the bearing should be as accurate and in place as possible, so as to reduce the burn of the bearing and prolong the service life of the bearing.Three causes of common burn failures of fag self-aligning ball bearings
- The causes of bearing noise are complex. One is the wear of the mating surfaces of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. Due to this wear, the matching relationship between bearing and shell, rolling bearing and shaft is damaged, resulting in the axis deviation from the correct position and abnormal sound when the shaft moves at high speed.