INA Bearing fatigue failure is a surface form of failure, which is mainly manifested in the initiation, propagation and fracture process of fatigue cracks, and the long-term Tapered Roller Bearing Ina impact of load failure under alternating conditions.
Sealed thrust tapered roller bearings are lubricated with specially tested high-quality lithium base grease. This grease can withstand a high temperature of 120 degrees for a short time. If the stable operating temperature reaches 70 degrees or higher, the service life of standard lithium grease will be shortened.
High temperature often indicates that it is in an abnormal situation. Tapered Roller Bearing Ina High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of the bearing. Sometimes INA Bearing Overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of the bearing.
If the temperature of the bearing exceeds 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of the thrust tapered roller bearing can be reduced. The causes of high temperature bearings include insufficient or excessive lubrication and lubricant. It contains impurities, excessive load, bearing ring damage, insufficient clearance, high friction caused by oil seal, etc.
When selecting the sealing form of INA Bearing, many factors should be considered, such as the type of lubricant of imported bearing, the Tapered Roller Bearing Ina circumferential speed of sealing contact surface, support installation error and so on.
When the sealing requirements are not high, the rotating speed of the thrust tapered roller bearing is high, and the installation error of the Tapered Roller Bearing Ina shaft is too large, the non-contact sealing device can be selected.
For the non-contact sealing device, if you want to enhance the sealing effect, you can add a centrifugal plate or stagnation plate to the non-contact sealing, and use the Tapered Roller Bearing Ina centrifugal force to control the discharge of lubricating grease to achieve the sealing effect.
If the working environment is bad and there is the possibility of water infiltration, the contact sealing Tapered Roller Bearing Ina device can be selected for the supporting part.
Ina bearings must be installed under dry and clean environmental conditions. Before installation, carefully check the machining Tapered Roller Bearing Ina quality of the mating surface of the shaft and housing,
the end face of the shoulder, the groove and the connecting surface. All mating connection surfaces must be carefully cleaned and Tapered Roller Bearing Ina deburred, and the unprocessed surface of the casting must be cleaned of molding sand.
1. After the bearing is installed, the rotation test shall be carried out. First, it shall be used for the rotating shaft or bearing box. If there is no abnormality, it shall be operated at no-load and low speed with power, and then the rotation speed and load shall be gradually increased according to the operation,
and the noise, vibration and temperature rise shall be detected. If any abnormality is found, the operation shall be stopped and checked. It can be delivered for use only after the operation test is normal.
The lubricating base filled in ina bearing configuration will gradually lose its lubricating performance. Therefore, we need to constantly supplement and update the lubrication rank. The interval between lubricant replenishment will vary depending on the formation, size and speed of thrust angular contact ball bearings.
2. During installation, it is not allowed to drill, groove, chamfer and turn the end face on the inlet bearing. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the deformation of the imported bearing ring and affect the bearing accuracy and service life.
At the same time, the cut metal is easy to enter the working surface of the bearing, accelerate the wear of the raceway and rolling element, and cause premature damage to the bearing.
3. During installation, the pressure should be added to the end face of the ferrule with installation interference fit, that is, when installed on the shaft, the pressure should be added to the end face of the bearing inner ring;
When installed into the bearing seat hole, the pressure should be added to the end face of the outer ring of the inlet bearing. It is not allowed to transfer pressure through rolling element and holding.
4. For the bearing with tight fit inner ring and sliding fit outer ring, if it is of non separable type during installation, install the thrust angle contact ball bearing on the shaft first, and then install the shaft together with the bearing into the hole of the bearing housing; For the separable type, the inner and outer rings can be installed separately.
5. In order to prevent the inclination of bearing installation, the centerline of shaft and bearing hole must coincide during installation. If the installation is not correct and needs to be reinstalled, the INA Bearing must be pulled out through the end face of the inner ring.
The lubricating oil replacement cycle of ina bearing is different due to the service conditions and oil quantity. Generally, when it is used in a good environment with operating temperature below 50 ℃ and less dust, it shall be replaced once a year. When the oil temperature reaches 100 ℃, it shall be replaced once in 3 months or less.
The speed of ina bearing is mainly limited by the temperature rise caused by friction heating inside the bearing, but when the speed exceeds a certain limit, the bearing will not continue to rotate due to burns, etc.
The limit speed of thrust angular contact ball bearing refers to the limit value of speed that can rotate continuously without friction and heating causing burns. Therefore, the limit speed of the bearing depends on the type, size and accuracy of the bearing,
as well as various factors such as lubrication mode, quality and quantity of lubricant, material and type of cage, load conditions and so on.