① When the inner diameter tolerance zone of Santai SUNTHAI [/ url] bearing forms a fit with the shaft tolerance Fit Tolerance zone, the tolerance code of transition fit in the general base hole system will change to win-win fit,
such as K5, K6, M5, M6, N6, etc., but the win-win amount is small; When the inner diameter tolerance of Santai SUNTHAI [/ url] bearing forms a fit with H5, H6, G5, G6, etc., it is no Fit Tolerance longer a clearance but an over win fit.
② The bearing outer diameter tolerance zone is also a special tolerance zone because the tolerance value is different from the general reference shaft. In most cases, the Fit Tolerance outer ring is fixed in the shell hole.
Some Santai SUNTHAI [/ url] bearing components need to be adjusted according to the structural Fit Tolerance requirements, and their fit should not be too tight. It often fits with H6, H7, J6, J7, js6, js7, etc.
In general, the shaft is generally marked with 0 ~ + 0. 005 if it is not often disassembled, it is + 0. 005～＋0。 The interference fit of 01 is OK. If it needs to be disassembled frequently, it is a transition fit. We should also consider the thermal expansion of the shaft material itself during rotation, so the larger the bearing, it is – 0. The clearance fit of 005 ~ 0 shall not exceed 0. 01 clearance fit Santai SUNTHAI [/ url]
Rolling bearing is a high-precision mechanical component, and its internal and surface quality requirements are very strict. Fit Tolerance Therefore, the contact bearing in inventory must be kept well to avoid damage, precision reduction or quality deterioration of the bearing during inventory without use.
1) The impact and vibration in the process of transportation in and out Fit Tolerance of the warehouse cause collision Fit Tolerance damage to the bearing;
2) Bearing corrosion caused by poor oil seal packaging, oil seal exceeding Fit Tolerance the validity period, or poor warehouse environment;
3) The temperature of the warehouse does not meet the requirements or is poorly managed, which makes the metallographic structure of the bearing change quickly, resulting in the decline of its size and shape accuracy.
(1) Avoid bearing damage during transportation in and out of the warehouse;
(2) Prevent the bearing from rusting during inventory and remove the rust for the rusted bearing;
(3) Minimize the accuracy loss of bearings during inventory;
(4) Ensure the bearing supply, so as not to affect the production due to bearing shortage;
(5) Greatly reduce the bearing inventory, save funds and land occupation;
(6) Reasonable distribution, so that the bearing can be effectively used without overstocking for too long;
(7) Conduct investigation, statistics and comparative analysis on the use of bearings, and summarize experience, so as to improve the supply, inventory, use and type selection of bearings.