High temperature bearing is an important walking part of Iko High Temperature Bearing automobile. High temperature bearing is responsible for reducing the friction resistance during chassis operation and maintaining the normal driving of the vehicle. If the high-temperature bearing fails, it may cause noise,
IKO bearing heating and other phenomena, especially the front wheel, which is easy to lead to dangerous phenomena such as out of control. Therefore, high Iko High Temperature Bearing temperature bearings must be maintained on schedule.
1. Inspection of high temperature bearing
(1) When checking the tightness of IKO bearing, first set up the axle of the wheel at one end of the wheel hub of the vehicle to be tested, and put the vehicle on the ground with Iko High Temperature Bearing tools such as support stool and cover wood.
(2) Rotate the tested wheel by hand for several turns to see whether the rotation is stable and whether there is abnormal noise. If the rotation is not smooth and there is friction sound, the braking part is abnormal;
If there is no noise, the rotation is unstable and tight and loose, it Iko High Temperature Bearing indicates that the bearing part is abnormal. When the above abnormal phenomena occur, the hub should be disassembled and inspected.
For small cars, when checking the high-temperature bearing, hold the upper and lower sides of the tire with both hands, pull the tire back and forth with both hands, and repeat for many times. If normal, there should be no feeling of looseness and block; If there is obvious looseness in the swing, dismantle and inspect the hub.
check the wheel brake device. If there is oil stain on the inner side of the tire, it is likely to be caused by Iko High Temperature Bearing the oil leakage of the brake wheel cylinder or brake oil pipe. Find out the cause in time and eliminate it.
2. Maintenance of high temperature bearing
Before removing the hub, make preparations for hub maintenance, Iko High Temperature Bearing stop the vehicle stably and erect the axle to ensure the safety of maintenance.
(1) Remove the decorative cover and dust cover of the hub shaft head;
(2) Remove the tire nut and tire, and be careful not to damage the thread of the tire bolt. If it is a disc brake, Iko High Temperature Bearing remove the brake and then use it to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
(3) Remove the hub with special tools;
(4) Scrape off the old grease in the bearing, journal and hub cavity, clean the high-temperature bearing and journal with cleaning agent, dry them with cloth, and then wipe the hub cavity with cloth.
(5) Check the high-temperature Iko High Temperature Bearing bearing and bearing race. If cracks, fatigue peeling and loose bearing rollers are found, IKO bearing shall be replaced. If pitting is found on the bearing race, the bearing should also be replaced.
(6) Check the fit between the inner diameter of the bearing and the journal. The fit clearance shall not be greater than 0.10mm. When measuring the journal, it shall be measured at the upper and lower parts of the vertical ground (where there is a large wear part).
If the fit clearance exceeds the Iko High Temperature Bearing specified service limit, replace the bearing to restore the normal fit clearance. It is not allowed to reduce the clearance by burring and pitting on the journal.
(7) After all parts meet the requirements, apply grease to the inner bearing and put it into the hub.
(8) When applying grease to the bearing cavity, it should be noted that the grease should be squeezed into the IKO bearing until the grease comes out from the other side of the bearing.
Apply a thin layer of grease in the hub cavity and the shaft head cover to prevent rust. Pay attention not to apply too much grease in the hub cavity, otherwise it will affect heat dissipation and braking.
(9) Install the hub and outer bearing back on the journal, screw the shaft head adjusting nut by hand, and then tighten the adjusting nut with the shaft head wrench according to the specified torque. After tightening the nut, turn the hub left and right for several turns to see the installation of the bearing;
On the other hand, rotate to make the bearing and race fit correctly. At this time, the tightness of IKO bearing is appropriate, and the wheel rotates freely without axial clearance.
(10) After installation, install the locking plate, fixing nut, tire, dust cover, decorative cover and other parts in turn.
(11) After the high-temperature bearing is adjusted, drive for a certain mileage (about 10km) and stop for inspection to wipe the temperature of the wheel hub. If the heating is caused by too tight adjustment of IKO bearing, it should be readjusted and the bearing tightness should be properly relaxed.