1、 Bearing oscillation
- IKO bearing oscillation is very sensitive to the damage of oil-free bearing, such as spalling, indentation, corrosion, crack, wear, etc., which will be reflected in the bearing oscillation survey.
- Therefore, the volume of oscillation can be measured by using a special bearing oscillation surveyor (frequency analyzer, etc.) as appropriate, and the abnormal specific situation can not be inferred through frequency division. The measured value of each machine is determined by comparing the measured value of the sensor before or after the installation.
2、 Temperature of bearing
- The temperature of IKO bearing can be measured by the temperature outside the bearing chamber. It is more appropriate if the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the bearing.
- Generally, the temperature of IKO bearing rises slowly with the operation of oil-free bearing, and reaches a stable state after 1-2 hours. The normal temperature of the bearing is different due to the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine.
- If the lubricating oil and installation department are appropriate, the bearing temperature will rise rapidly and show abnormal high temperature. At this time, be sure to stop the operation and take indispensable preventive measures.Precautions for IKO oil free bearing damage caused by oscillation and temperature during operation
- The thermal sensor can be used to monitor and detect the office temperature of IKO bearing at any time, and successfully realize semi-automatic alarm or rest when the temperature exceeds the specified value, so as to avoid accidents of combustion shaft.Precautions for IKO oil free bearing damage caused by oscillation and temperature during operation
- High temperature is often used to express an abnormal situation. High temperature also hinders the lubricating agent of IKO bearing. Sometimes bearing overheating can be attributed to the lubricating agent of the bearing. If the oil-free bearing is kept at a temperature of more than 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of the bearing can be reduced.
- The end of the driving high-temperature bearing is covered by: insufficient lubricating oil or not for yourself, lubricating oil, lubricating agent. It includes impurities, excessive load, bearing ring damage, insufficient gap, oil seal initiation, high friction of bearing seat, etc.Precautions for IKO oil free bearing damage caused by oscillation and temperature during operation
- Because this continuous monitoring and detection of IKO bearing temperature is indispensable, whether measuring the bearing itself or other tight parts.
- If the operating conditions remain unchanged, no matter what temperature change, it can express that the fault has occurred.Precautions for IKO oil free bearing damage caused by oscillation and temperature during operation
- The regular measurement of IKO bearing temperature can be made by means of thermometer. For example, according to the original digital thermometer, the bearing temperature can be measured very accurately and revealed in the unit of ℃ or Fahrenheit.
- The tight oil-free bearing means that when it is damaged, it will lead to the shutdown of the facility, because this kind of bearing should be equipped with a temperature probe observer.
- Under normal circumstances, the bearing will have a natural temperature rise after just lubricating oil or re lubricating oil, and it will continue for one to two days.Precautions for IKO oil free bearing damage caused by oscillation and temperature during operation