1. Single row full loaded cylindrical roller bearing
2. Double row full loaded cylindrical roller bearing
1. Cylindrical roller bearing with full outer spherical surface
2. Carb ring roller bearing
Full loaded cylindrical roller bearing can accommodate more rollers because there is no cage. Therefore, it is suitable for bearing extremely heavy radial load. In addition to radial load, it can also bear certain axial load. However, its allowable operating speed is much lower than that of cylindrical roller bearing with cage. Single row full loaded cylindrical roller bearings also allow several arc minutes of angular error between inner ring and outer ring.
Full loaded cylindrical roller bearings are designed to withstand heavy loads. Under the same width, compared with the traditional bearing with cage, this bearing has very high bearing capacity, small radial section and can save space, but the speed is relatively low. In order to make the bearing work normally, under the condition of continuous operation, the bearing must bear a certain small load, that is, C / P < 25. Otherwise, the wear will be aggravated due to insufficient lubrication and high-speed operation. All multi row cylindrical roller bearings have a lubrication groove and a lubrication hole on the outer ring.
1. The bearing must be installed under dry and clean environmental conditions. Before installation, carefully check the machining quality of the mating surface of the shaft and housing, the end face of the shoulder, the groove and the connecting surface. All mating connection surfaces must be carefully cleaned and deburred, and the unprocessed surface of the casting must be cleaned of molding sand.
2. The bearing shall be cleaned with gasoline or kerosene before installation, and used after drying, and good lubrication shall be ensured. The bearing is generally lubricated with grease or oil. When grease lubrication is used, grease with excellent properties such as no impurities, oxidation resistance, rust prevention and extreme pressure shall be selected. The filling amount of lubricating grease shall be 30% – 60% of the volume of bearing and bearing box, and shall not be too much. Double row tapered roller bearing with sealing structure and water pump shaft connecting bearing have been filled with grease, which can be used directly by users and can not be cleaned.
3. During bearing installation, equal pressure must be applied on the circumference of the ferrule end face to press the ferrule in. It is not allowed to directly knock the bearing end face with hammer and other tools to avoid damaging the bearing. When the interference is small, press the end face of the bearing ring with the sleeve at room temperature, knock the sleeve with a hammer, and press the ring evenly through the sleeve. In case of mass installation, hydraulic press can be used. When pressing in, ensure that the end face of the outer ring and the end face of the housing shoulder, and the end face of the inner ring and the end face of the shaft shoulder are pressed tightly without clearance.
4. When the interference is large, the bearing can be installed by oil bath heating or inductor heating. The heating temperature range is 80 ℃ – 100 ℃ and shall not exceed 120 ℃. At the same time, tighten the bearing with nuts or other appropriate methods to prevent the gap between the ferrule and the shaft shoulder due to the shrinkage in the width direction after the bearing is cooled.
5. The clearance of single row tapered roller bearing shall be adjusted after installation. The clearance value shall be determined according to different service conditions and the interference of the fit. If necessary, tests shall be carried out to determine. The clearance of double row tapered roller bearing and water pump shaft bearing has been adjusted at the factory, so it is not necessary to adjust it during installation.
6. After the bearing is installed, the rotation test shall be carried out. First, it shall be used for the rotating shaft or bearing box. If there is no abnormality, it shall run at no-load and low speed with power, and then gradually increase the rotation speed and load according to the operation, and detect the noise, vibration and temperature rise. If any abnormality is found, the operation shall be stopped and checked. It can be delivered for use only after the operation test is normal.