Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are bearing the most common type of bearing that is mainly used for pure radial loads, but also can stand radial load while small axial load.
Deep groove ball bearing friction coefficient is small, but limiting speed is high. Deep groove ball bearing structure is simple, and manufacturing costs is low, widely used in transmission, instrumentation, motors, household electrical, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery and engineering machinery. .
SKF Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Timken Deep Groove Ball Bearings
NSK Deep Groove Ball Bearings
NTN Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Koyo Deep Groove Ball Bearings
NACHI Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Parameters of Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Product Description of Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used type of bearing for many different industries. To match the versatility of many different applications, they are available in a variety of designs, variants and sizes.
- Double row deep groove ball bearings are basically the same design as single row deep groove ball bearings. In addition to carrying radial loads, double row deep groove ball bearings can also carry axial loads acting in both directions.
- The standard double-row deep groove ball bearings are type 4200A, 4300A
Application of Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of ball bearing.
- They are commonly used in electric motors and household appliances, automotive motors, office machinery, automation controls, and garden and household tools. They have deep raceway grooves and their raceway dimensions are close to the dimensions of the balls running inside.
- Deep groove ball bearings are available in many sizes, materials and varieties depending on the needs of the consumer, including special industrial applications, such as high temperature applications. High-temperature bearings can withstand temperatures up to 350°C (660°F) and are suitable for machines in the metal industry or industrial ovens.
- They come in two designs: a single-row deep groove ball bearing with one row, and a double-row bearing with two rows of bearing balls. They can also be made in different sizes and for different loads depending on the application, from miniature ball bearings for light loads and small assemblies to large deep groove ball bearings and heavy-duty deep groove bearings.
- Replacing deep groove ball bearings with plain bearings can bring a range of benefits, including lower costs, reduced maintenance, much lower noise at low speeds and easier mounting. Plain bearings can also have higher load capacity, simplify assembly, increase life, and reduce housing size and assembly dimensions and weight.
Shipping & Package of Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.