Pillow Block Bearings
Pillow blocks bearings are consisted of pillow blocks bearings and bearing blocks. When put into use, it’s no necessary to design another bearing box, small dimension, simple structure, be able to mount directly on the user’s design position by bolts, convenience in usage. Bearing blocks are the integral structure, has big loading capacity, high stiffness, bearing and bearing blocks can be interchanged, means that one type bearing block can be matched with all types bearing and one type bearing can also be matched with all types bearing blocks. Pillow blocks bearing can work in the condition of two bearing blocks with different shafts, the max automatic adjustment angle can be 2degrees.
Parameters of Pillow Block Bearings
|New domestic models||Old domestic model||Inner diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Width(mm)||Cr(kN)||Cor(kN)||Grease lubrication speed (r/min)||Oil lubrication speed (r/min)||Weight (kg)|
SKF Pillow Block Bearings
Timken Pillow Block Bearings
NSK Pillow Block Bearings
NTN Pillow Block Bearings
Koyo Pillow Block Bearings
NACHI Pillow Block Bearings
Product Description of Pillow Block Bearings
- The housing roller bearing unit consists of a spherical or tapered roller bearing mounted in a non-split housing that can be bolted to a support surface.
- These units are sealed and lubricated and are ready for use.
- This type of unit covers a wide range of requirements. Metric series units conform to ISO 113 boundary dimensions.
- Inch series units are not standardized, but roller bearing units are dimensionally interchangeable with the most common designs on the market.
Application of Pillow Block Bearings
- In the steel industry, bearings can be found in a large number of plants and equipment used in upstream and downstream processes:
- from the raw material yard to the steelmaking, rolling and refining processes. The plants and equipment use a variety of bearings.
- These bearings operate in environments that are unique to steelmaking, including steel dust, water and heat.
- In addition, bearings may have to cope with heavy loads and vibration shocks, operating speeds ranging from very slow to high speeds, and rapid acceleration and deceleration.
- This creates a demanding operating environment not found in other applications.
- Agricultural machinery bearings must provide long service life while operating in harsh environments such as mud, water and heavy loads, while ensuring sufficient resistance to contamination from foreign debris.
- A variety of bearing products are available to meet these requirements: TM bearings with special seals, Hi-TF bearings made with special materials and heat treatment technology, and EP steel made from ultra-clean bearing steel.
- Proprietary technology development and design in materials, tribology and manufacturing.
- By applying these technologies, we are able to provide our customers with bearings that have an unprecedentedly long life and high resistance to foreign matter.
Shipping & Package of Pillow Block Bearings
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.