Self-aligning ball bearing
Self-aligning ball bearing has a spherical raceway in the outer ring and a double-raceway in the inner ring. This feature gives the bearings the self-aligning property, which can keep the machine operating well even when angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing occurs. Values of permissible misalignment errors of double row self-aligning ball bearings are given in the section “selection of bearing type”. The self-aligning ball bearing is mainly used to carry radial loads and light axial loads, but they can not carry pure axial loads.Double row self-aligning bearings use an inner ring with a single spherical raceway. In this configuration, the inner ring and the outer ring can be misaligned with respect to each other. The boundary dimensions of self aligning bearing can be the same as standard ball bearings.
Parameters of Self-aligning ball bearing
SKF Self aligning ball bearing
Timken Self-aligning ball bearing
NSK Self-aligning ball bearing
NTN Self-aligning ball bearing
Koyo Self-aligning ball bearing
NACHI Self-aligning ball bearing
Product Description of Self-aligning ball bearing
- Self-aligning ball bearing Adapt to static and dynamic misalignment
- The Self-aligning ball bearings are self-aligning like spherical roller bearings or CARB bearings.
- Self-aligning ball bearing Excellent high-speed performance
- Self-aligning ball bearings produce less friction than any other type of rolling bearing, which allows them to run cooler even at high speeds.
- Minimal maintenance
- Due to the low heat generation, the bearing temperature is lower, thereby extending bearing life and maintenance intervals.
- Self-aligning ball bearing Low friction
- The very loose fit between the balls and the outer ring keeps friction and frictional heat at a low level.
Excellent light load performance
The minimum load requirement for self-aligning ball bearings is lower.
- Self-aligning ball bearing low noise
- Self-aligning ball bearings can reduce noise and vibration levels, for example in fans.
- When the shaft or housing is deflected, it can be adjusted automatically and has self-alignment without increasing the burden on the bearing.
- The self-aligning ball bearing has a large radial load capacity, which is mainly suitable for the phenomenon of heavy load and shock load.
- Good earthquake resistance and long service life.
- The sealing function is better.
- The concentricity error caused by processing, installation and shaft deformation can be compensated.
- Application areas Self-aligning ball bearings are mainly suitable for those bearings that can cause considerable shaft deflection or misalignment
- Used in places such as fine appearance, low-noise motors, transmission shafts of automobiles, motorcycles, woodworking machinery, textile machinery, and mines.
- Machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, work equipment, medical equipment, fitness and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Application of Self-aligning ball bearing
Self-aligning ball bearings have two structures:
cylindrical bore and tapered bore, and the cage is made of steel plate, synthetic resin, etc. Its characteristic is that the outer ring raceway is spherical, with automatic alignment, which can compensate the errors caused by misalignment and shaft deflection, but the relative inclination of the inner and outer rings should not exceed 3 degrees.
double row self aligning ball bearing textile
The use environment of textile bearing 1206 1310 bearings is very harsh, and it also requires long life, heavy load, high speed, low noise, stable operation and so on. The developed textile bearings have excellent performance and have provided special bearings for many domestic textile factories.
The developed textile machinery can rotate stably at a high speed, and has the characteristics of small amplitude, low noise, long life, and convenient maintenance.
Self-aligning Ball Bearings are particularly suitable for applications where misalignment occurs from errors in mounting or from shaft deflection.
This bearing should only be used in light axial load applications due to the small axial capacity.
Bearings are fitted with pressed steel cage or polyamide cage.
Keywords of Bearing
bearing 2305 2201 2205 2rs 1318,self aligning linear bearing,self aligning ball bearing number,double row self aligning bearing,self aligning linear ball bearing,skf self aligning bearing,
1209 k bearing,1213k bearing,
self aligning tapered roller bearing,
single row self aligning ball bearing,
2210 2rs bearing,two types of self aligning bearings,non self aligning flange bearing.
Shipping & Package of Self-aligning ball bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.