Thrust ball bearing
Thrust ball bearings are designed to carry axial (thrust) loads at high speeds, but cannot carry any radial loads. These bearings are characterised by bearing washers with raceway grooves in which the balls move.
Thrust ball bearings are divided into two types, “flat” and “spherical”, depending on the shape of the housing (outer ring housing), and are available in one or two directions. Spherical and locating seat washers help to provide a tolerance for mounting errors.
Parameters of Thrust ball bearing
|New domestic models||Old domestic model||Inner diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Width(mm)||Cr(kN)||Cor(kN)||Grease lubrication speed (r/min)||Oil lubrication speed (r/min)||Weight (kg)|
Thrust Ball Bearing Types
As one of the leading thrust ball bearing manufacturers in China, we can provide standard thrust ball bearings, stainless steel thrust ball bearings, ceramic thrust ball bearings, one-way thrust ball bearings, thrust angular contact ball bearing, axial ball thrust bearings, miniature thrust ball bearings Bearings, banded roller thrust bearings, deep groove ball thrust bearing, bearing dimensions support metric and inches.
Various sizes can also be customized according to customer needs. Email me if needed,get the best thrust ball bearing price
Single direction thrust ball bearing
Single direction thrust bearings consist of two bearing washers (a shaft washer and a housing washer) and a cage with ball bearings. Single direction ball bearing can carry axial loads in one direction.
Specialised design: the cage holds the balls and the slotted housing washer guides the balls.
Specialised components: the washers fitted to the shaft are called “shaft washers” and those fitted to the housing are called “seat rings” (retaining rings).
Bearing axial load: one-way thrust ball bearings can withstand the axial load in one direction.
Double direction thrust bearing
Thrust ball bearing double direction uses three washers and two cages containing balls. The collar is sandwiched between the two cages, allowing the bearing to carry axial loads in both directions.
- The cages contain the balls and the slotted locating seat washers guide the balls.
- The washers mounted on the shaft are called “shaft washers” and those mounted on the housing are called “seat washers”.
- As the name implies, two-way thrust ball bearings can support axial loads in both directions. Thrust ball bearings with spherical housing washers help to reduce the effects of mounting errors.
Stainless steel thrust ball bearings
Stainless steel thrust ball bearings consist of two precision chrome steel washers (rings) and a ball separated by a cage. They are equipped with a ball groove in the ring to increase capacity. Thrust bearings are used under pure axial loads. There are three main types of stainless thrust bearings: stainless steel miniature thrust bearings, stainless steel single direction thrust ball bearings and stainless steel double direction thrust ball bearing
Features and benefits of Thrust ball bearing
- Separable and interchangeable
The separable components of the axial ball bearings are interchangeable. This facilitates mounting and dismounting as well as maintenance checks.
- Initial misalignment
Bearings with spherical housing washers can accommodate initial misalignments.
- Interference fit
The shaft washer has a ground bore for an interference fit. The bore of the housing washer is turned and is always larger than the bore of the shaft washer.
Application of Thrust ball bearing
- Ball thrust bearings are suitable for high speed applications and light loads for high precision applications.
- Thrust ball bearings provide extremely low friction, cool running and quiet operation at high speeds and are less sensitive to misalignment.
- Precision ground and polished steel balls are surrounded by hardened and ground steel seats and separated by bronze cages.
- Other materials can be specified as needed to suit specific application requirements.
- Applications in fluid control valves, machine tool tables and spindles, oil and gas rotary tables
Shipping & Package of Thrust ball bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Factory and Warehouse Display
SKF,FAG,NSK,KBC, NTN and other brands of bearings and special bearings customized according to customer needs have been produced, packed in boxes in our warehouse, and are waiting to be packaged and delivered to your hands.Please send us the bearing model you need, and we will give you the best thrust roller bearing price.
- Axial ball bearings – for low thrust applications where the axial load is very small. They are available in two designs: one-way and two-way.
- Cylindrical thrust roller bearings – provide good load carrying capacity.
- Tapered thrust roller bearings – most commonly used in automotive applications. They can carry greater thrust loads than ball types due to their larger contact area. They are designed to carry combined loads, i.e. radial and axial loads acting simultaneously.
- Spherical thrust roller bearings – Spherical roller thrust bearings offer the highest load density rating of all thrust bearings.
At bearingsupplier.cn, you can find SKF bearings, NTN bearings, FAG bearings, KOYO bearings, TIMKEN bearings, KYK Japan bearings, NBC bearings, ZKL bearings, Nachi bearings, and other low price bearings by maximizing the use of the filter and enter the desired “spec” in the search box.
Axial load and thrust load are different words for the same concept: they both refer to a load parallel to the axis of the shaft.
No, thrust ball bearings cannot withstand radial loads.