Thrust ball bearing
Thrust ball bearings are separable, including a shaft washer (fit with journal), a housing washer (fit with bearing block), a group of steel balls and a cage, this makes it very convenient to fit with a journal and bearing block respectively. LYC’s thrust ball bearings have different structures and can be divided into single direction thrust ball bearings, double directions thrust ball bearings and angular contact thrust ball bearings.
Parameters of Thrust ball bearing
|New domestic models||Old domestic model||Inner diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Width(mm)||Cr(kN)||Cor(kN)||Grease lubrication speed (r/min)||Oil lubrication speed (r/min)||Weight (kg)|
SKF Thrust ball bearing
Timken Thrust ball bearing
NSK Thrust ball bearing
NTN Thrust ball bearing
Koyo Thrust ball bearing
NACHI Thrust ball bearing
Product Description of Thrust ball bearing
- To accommodate initial misalignment in assembly, both designs are provided with spherical alignment seats or alignment seat washers.
- High quality steel – Ultra clean steel that can extend bearing life by up to 80%.
Advanced grease technology – NSK lubricants extend the life and performance of grease.
- High-grade ball – quiet and smooth operation even at high speeds.
Optional seat ring for initial misalignment.
Application of Thrust ball bearing
- Ball thrust bearings are suitable for high speed applications and light loads for high precision applications.
- Thrust ball bearings provide extremely low friction, cool running and quiet operation at high speeds and are less sensitive to misalignment.
- Precision ground and polished steel balls are surrounded by hardened and ground steel seats and separated by bronze cages.
- Other materials can be specified as needed to suit specific application requirements.
- Applications in fluid control valves, machine tool tables and spindles, oil and gas rotary tables
Shipping & Package of Thrust ball bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.