Thrust roller bearing
Thrust roller bearing is used to bear axial load mainly shaft, radial combined load, but the radial load shall not exceed 55% of the axial load. Compared with other thrust roller bearings, this kind of bearing friction factor is lower, higher speed, and has the performance of adjusting heart.
Parameters of Thrust roller bearing
Product Description of Thrust roller bearing
Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings
Thrust cylindrical roller bearings can only accept axial loads, but support high load applications and provide high axial rigidity. Cages are usually machined from brass.
- High Load Capacity/High Rigidity
The design is structurally simple, providing high axial load capacity and rigidity.
- Ideal for low speeds
Cylindrical roller thrust bearings have a compact cage design, although they are not suitable for high speeds due to differential sliding of the rollers.
Tapered Roller Thrust Bearings
These are thrust bearings using tapered rollers. Single tapered thrust bearings include those with and without ribs on the housing raceway washers, as well as the full complement roller type. Double-type bearings are mainly used to support axial loads, such as those on rolling mill roll necks.
Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
Spherical roller thrust bearings are self-aligning and are therefore unaffected by mounting errors and shaft deflection. The E-type is designed for higher load capacity and features a drawn steel cage. We recommend machined brass cages for horizontal shafts and high speed applications. As these bearings have many areas that are difficult to reach with grease, oil lubrication is used even at low speeds. Cages are usually made of machined brass.
Needle Roller Thrust Bearings
Needle thrust bearings are equipped with a dimensionally stable cage that reliably holds and guides a large number of needle rollers.Axial needle roller bearings
provide a high degree of rigidity in a minimum of axial space. In applications where the surface of an adjacent machine component can serve as a raceway, thrust needle roller bearings take up no more space than conventional thrust washers.
Roller Thrust Bearing Washers
There is a range of thrust bearing washers available for purchase. Available washer types are: self-aligning washers, housing washers, raceway washers, thrust washers and low profile general purpose washers. Compatible bearing type options include thrust cylindrical roller and thrust needle roller. Available in various inner and outer diameters.
Application of Thrust roller bearing
- Thrust cylindrical roller bearings and thrust tapered roller bearings are suitable for low speed applications. The speed of thrust tapered roller bearings is slightly higher than that of thrust cylindrical roller bearings. Thrust cylindrical roller bearing is a kind of separated bearing, can only bear one-way axial load and slight shock, and limit the shaft (or shell) in a direction of axial displacement, for one-way axial positioning. However, its bearing capacity is much greater than that of thrust ball bearings. Roller rolling, due to the roller ends of the linear velocity is different, the roller will inevitably slide in the raceway of the collar. Therefore, the limit speed of these bearings is lower than the thrust ball bearings, usually only for low speed operation.
- Spherical thrust roller bearings are widely used in the steel industry, mining and construction, paper machinery, wind turbines, machine tools, gearboxes, motors, pumps and compressors as well as injection moulding machines.
Factory and Warehouse Display
SKF,FAG,NSK,KBC, NTN and other brands of bearings and special bearings customized according to customer needs have been produced, packed in boxes in our warehouse, and are waiting to be packaged and delivered to your hands.Please send us the bearing model you need, and we will give you the best thrust roller bearing price.
Shipping & Package of Thrust roller bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
The fixed side rings (outer rings) do not require particularly precise positioning; however, guides should be used to prevent the raceways from deflecting and protruding from the rolling surfaces of the rollers.
This clearance is recommended for thrust ball bearings, as they may be subjected to radial loads. Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are not designed to withstand radial loads and therefore do not require such a large clearance.
With the exception of cylindrical roller thrust bearings and some tapered roller thrust bearings (type TTF), thrust roller bearings can theoretically withstand radial loads as a proportion of the axial load. However, stable operation under these conditions requires careful restriction. For this reason, we mainly recommend thrust roller bearings for axial load applications.