High temperature bearing is the first and most important thing is to withstand high temperature. There are many kinds of high temperature resistant bearings. Different types of bearings can be installed according to different needs and different environments. Category: High temperature bearing can be divided into ordinary high temperature bearing and special high temperature bearing. Use environment: High temperature bearings are widely used in metallurgy, kiln, glass, blast furnace, painting equipment and other high-temperature operation machinery. The model of high temperature bearing is different from that of ordinary bearing.
1. The bearing parts are made of bearing steel. If they are tempered at high temperature, the post code shall comply with the provisions of JB / t2974 (after high temperature tempering, the working temperature can reach 150C °, and its setting code is / S0; after high temperature tempering, the working temperature can reach 200 ° C, and its setting code is / S1; after high temperature tempering, the working temperature can reach 250 ° C, and its setting code is / S2; after high temperature tempering, the working temperature can reach 300 ° C, and its setting code is / S3; after high temperature tempering, the working temperature can reach 300 ° C The operating temperature can reach 350 ° C, and its setting code is / S4).
2. The parts of the bearing are made of heat-resistant steel, and its post code is in accordance with JB / t2974 (material Cr4Mo4V, post code / HN; material cr14mo4, post code / HN1; material cr15mo4v, post code / HN2; material W18Cr4V, post code / HN3).
Use heat-resistant bearing steel, also known as high-temperature bearing steel. The steel has high enough high temperature hardness, high temperature wear resistance, high temperature contact fatigue strength, oxidation resistance and high temperature dimensional stability. At present, the high-temperature bearing steel mainly includes the following three categories:
(1) Cr4Mo4V (M50) steel is a heat-resistant bearing steel with excellent performance. It has high hardness and fatigue life at high temperature. It is mainly used for Aeroengines. It can work below 315 ℃ for a long time and 430 ℃ for a short time;
(2) Cr15mo4 steel has high hardness and corrosion resistance in the range of 260 ~ 280 ℃, and can be used to manufacture corrosion-resistant bearings working below 480 ℃, such as jet engines and missiles;
(3) 12cr2ni3mo5 (M315) is a widely used high-temperature carburized bearing steel, which is suitable for working below 430 ℃, and can be used to manufacture high-temperature bearings with complex shape and bearing impact.