After the installation of ina inlet bearing, in order to check whether the installation is correct, Operation Of operation inspection shall be carried out. Small machinery can be rotated by hand to confirm whether it rotates smoothly.
The inspection items include poor operation caused by foreign matters, scars and indentation, unstable torque caused by poor installation and poor processing of mounting base, excessive torque caused by too small clearance, installation error and sealing friction, etc. If there is no abnormality, the power operation can be started.
Large machinery cannot rotate Operation Of manually, so the power shall be cut off immediately after no-load start, and the machinery idles. Check whether there is vibration, noise, contact of rotating parts, etc. after confirming that there is no abnormality, enter the power operation.
Power operation, starting from no-load and low speed, slowly Operation Of increase to the rated operation under the specified conditions. During the test run, the inspection items are whether there is abnormal sound,
the temperature change of ina inlet bearing, lubricant leakage or discoloration, etc. If any abnormality is found, stop the Operation Of operation immediately, check the machinery, and remove the bearing for inspection if necessary.
Ina inlet bearing temperature can generally be inferred from the external temperature of the bearing pedestal. However, it is more accurate to directly measure the temperature of the bearing outer ring by using the oil hole.
The bearing temperature rises gradually from the beginning of operation, and the temperature is usually stable after 1 ~ 2 hours. If the bearing is not installed properly, the temperature will rise sharply, resulting in abnormal high temperature.
The reasons are too much Operation Of lubricant, too small bearing clearance, poor installation, excessive friction of sealing device, etc. In the case of high-speed rotation, the wrong selection of ina imported bearing structure and lubrication mode is also the reason.
and there are strong metal noise, abnormal sound, irregular sound and other indications of Operation Of abnormality. The reasons are poor lubrication, poor accuracy of shaft or bearing seat, bearing damage, foreign matter intrusion, etc.
Common faults of ina imported bearing are as follows:
1. Tile surface corrosion: abnormal concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is found by spectral analysis; Submicron wear particles with many non-ferrous metal components appear in Operation Of ferrography; The water content and acid value of lubricating oil exceed the standard.
2. Journal surface strain: there are ferrous cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the ferrogram, and there is tempering color on the metal surface.
3. Journal surface corrosion: the spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron was abnormal. There were many submicron particles of iron in the ferrogram, and the water content or acid value of lubricating oil exceeded the standard.
4. Surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the Ferrograph, and the abrasive particles are composed of non-ferrous metals.
5. Fretting wear of tile back: abnormal iron concentration is found by spectral analysis. There are many iron components, submicron wear particles, Operation Of abnormal moisture and acid value of lubricating oil in the ferrogram.
Under the condition of liquid lubrication, the sliding surface is separated by the lubricating oil without direct contact, which can also greatly reduce the friction loss and surface wear, and the oil film also has a certain vibration absorption ability