1、 Preparations before installing SKF Bearing
1) Bearing preparation
Since the bearing is treated with rust prevention and packaged, do not open the package before coming to the device.
Secondly, check whether the size, shape and processing quality of the shaft and shell are consistent with the drawings.
2) Inspection of shaft and housing
Before installing the bearing, apply mechanical oil on the mating surfaces of the inspected shaft and housing.
In addition, the antirust oil coated on the bearing has good Measure Skf smoothness. Bearings for general use or bearings filled with smooth grease can be used directly without cleaning.
However, for instrument bearings or bearings used for high-speed rotation, clean cleaning oil shall be used to wash away the antirust oil. At this time, the bearings are easy to rust and cannot be placed for a long time.
Clean the bearing and housing and confirm that there are no scars or burrs left by machining. There Measure Skf must be no abrasives (SiC, Al2O3, etc.) molding sand, chips, etc. in the shell.
2、 How to install SKF Bearing
In most cases, we found the possible causes. Generally speaking, one third of the bearing damage is due to fatigue damage,
the other third is due to poor Measure Skf smoothness, and the other third is due to pollutants entering the SKF Bearing or improper disposal of the device. In order to reduce the bearing damage, the SKF Bearing must pay attention to the following points:
1. When using the device, it is necessary to carefully and accurately the device. Like the Measure Skf requirements of bearings of other devices, it is not allowed to punch strongly, directly knock the bearing with a hammer, and it is not allowed to transmit pressure through the rolling body
Similarly, the bearings and their surrounding environment should also be kept clean. Needless to Measure Skf say, I know what’s going on. Even if invisible dust enters the bearing, it will wear the bearing.
3. Use appropriate and accurate devices and tools
Try to use special tools and try to prevent the use of cloth and short fiber.
4. When taking the bearing by hand, fully wash the sweat from your hands and apply high-quality Measure Skf mineral oil before stopping the operation. Pay special attention to rust prevention in rainy season and summer
We all know that SKF Bearing belongs to fine parts, so we should be quite cautious when using it, that is, the high-performance bearing is used. If it is not used properly, it can not achieve the Measure Skf expected performance effect, and it is easy to damage the bearing.
Most SKF bearings are broken for many reasons – exceeding the original estimated load, ineffective sealing, too small bearing clearance caused by too tight fit, etc. Any of these elements will be damaged in a special way.
3、 There are several types of SKF Bearing maintenance
1. Regular maintenance: in order to ensure the normal operation of the main engine, set a maintenance cycle for regular maintenance according to the requirements of the main engine and the design theory and Measure Skf application experience of the bearing.
2. Fault maintenance: stop the machine for inspection and maintenance in case of bearing fault.
3. Early warning maintenance: apply advanced bearing fault diagnosis technology, stop real-time monitoring of the application status of the bearing, put forward a notice before the bearing has faults, and stop maintenance.
During the operation of the bearing, there must be sound, temperature and vibration. Therefore, for the maintenance of the running bearing,
we can find the abnormal changes of the bearing by listening, touching, observing and using the bearing fault diagnosis instrument, and judge whether the SKF Bearing is in the normal working state according to the changed state.