When examining the advantages of chromium steel and stainless steel Iko Non-Standard Bearing as bearing materials, it is found that they do not only have the effect of rust prevention.
Chromium steel is a common non-standard bearing material. It is harder than stainless steel, so it has a longer service life. However, at higher temperatures, its performance is not very good.
At the high temperature of 120c, it will undergo huge deformation and reduce the load. The continuous high temperature of 150C can be tolerated, but the instantaneous temperature of 150C or higher will reduce the service life of IKO bearing. Heat treatment can make the bearing bear the high temperature of 170C at an instant.
The purpose of bearing lubrication is to reduce the internal friction and wear of non-standard bearings and prevent burning and sticking. Its Iko Non-Standard Bearing lubrication effect is as follows.
⑴. Reduce friction and wear.
In the contact parts of the ferrule, rolling element and retainer constituting IKO bearing, metal Iko Non-Standard Bearing contact is prevented and friction and wear are reduced.
⑵. Extend fatigue life.
The rolling fatigue life of IKO bearing is prolonged when the rolling contact surface is well Iko Non-Standard Bearing lubricated during rotation. On the contrary, if the oil viscosity is low and the lubricating oil film thickness is not good, it will be shortened.
⑶. Discharge friction heat and cooling
Circulating oil supply method can use oil to discharge the heat generated by friction or the heat transmitted from the outside for Iko Non-Standard Bearing cooling. Prevent the bearing from overheating and the lubricating oil from aging.
It also has the effect of preventing foreign matters from invading the Iko Non-Standard Bearing interior of the bearing, or preventing rust and corrosion.
The lubrication of rolling bearings can generally be divided into oil lubrication, grease lubrication and solid lubrication according to the types of lubricants used.
Oil lubrication has a wider temperature range than other lubrication methods, and is more suitable for bearings working under high speed and high load conditions;
At the same time, oil lubrication also has the advantages of convenient equipment maintenance and lubricant replacement, and the friction pairs such as gears in the system can be lubricated at the same time. So far, oil lubrication is widely used in non-standard bearings.
Grease lubrication has the advantages of simple sealing Iko Non-Standard Bearing device, low maintenance cost and low grease cost. It is widely used in IKO bearings operating at low speed, medium speed and medium temperature.
Especially in recent years, the advent of anti-wear additives has improved the lubricating performance of grease and made grease lubrication more widely used.
If the use of oil lubrication and grease can not meet the lubrication conditions required by the bearing, or can not meet the specific Iko Non-Standard Bearing working conditions, solid lubricants can be used, or try to improve the lubrication performance of the bearing itself.
The causes of bearing noise are complex. One is the wear of the mating surfaces of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. Due to this wear, the matching relationship between IKO bearing and shell,
rolling bearing and shaft is damaged, resulting in the axis deviation from the correct position and abnormal sound when the shaft moves at high speed. When the non-standard bearing is tired, the metal on its surface will peel off, which will also increase the radial clearance of the bearing and produce abnormal noise.
High temperature bearing is an important walking part of Iko Non-Standard Bearing automobile. High temperature bearing is responsible for reducing the friction resistance during chassis operation and maintaining the normal driving of the vehicle.
If the high-temperature bearing fails, it may cause noise, IKO bearing heating and other phenomena, Iko Non-Standard Bearing especially the front wheel, which is easy to lead to dangerous phenomena such as out of control. Therefore, high temperature bearings must be maintained on schedule.
1. Inspection of high temperature bearing
(1) When checking the tightness of IKO bearing, first set up the axle of the wheel at one end of the wheel hub of the vehicle to be tested, and put the vehicle on the ground with Iko Non-Standard Bearing tools such as support stool and cover wood.
(2) Rotate the tested wheel by hand for several turns to see whether the rotation is stable and whether there is abnormal noise. If the rotation is not smooth and there is friction Iko Non-Standard Bearing sound, the braking part is abnormal;
If there is no noise, the rotation is unstable and tight and loose, it indicates that the bearing part is abnormal. When the above abnormal phenomena occur, the hub should be disassembled and inspected.
For small cars, when checking the high-temperature bearing, hold the upper and lower sides of the tire with both hands, pull the tire back and forth with both hands, and repeat for many times. If normal, there should be no feeling of looseness and block; If there is obvious looseness in the swing, dismantle and inspect the hub.
(3) Inspection of braking. Usually, when checking the high-temperature bearing, check the wheel brake device. If there is oil stain on the inner side of the tire, it is likely to be caused by the oil leakage of the brake wheel cylinder or brake oil pipe. Find out the cause in time and eliminate it.
2. Maintenance of high temperature bearing
Before removing the hub, make preparations for hub maintenance, stop the vehicle stably and erect the axle to ensure the safety of maintenance.
(1) Remove the decorative cover and dust cover of the hub shaft head;
(2) Remove the tire nut and tire, and be careful not to damage the thread of the tire bolt. If it is a disc brake, Iko Non-Standard Bearing remove the brake and then use it to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
(3) Remove the hub with special tools;
(4) Scrape off the old grease in the bearing, journal and hub cavity, clean the high-temperature bearing and journal with cleaning agent, dry them with cloth, and then wipe the hub cavity with cloth.
(5) Check the high-temperature bearing and bearing race. If cracks, fatigue peeling and loose bearing rollers are found, IKO bearing shall be replaced. If pitting is found on the bearing race, the bearing should also be replaced.
(6) Check the fit between the inner diameter of the bearing and the journal. The fit clearance shall not be greater than 0.10mm. When measuring the journal, it shall be measured at the upper and lower parts of the vertical ground (where there is a large wear part)
. If the fit clearance exceeds the specified service limit, replace the bearing to restore the normal fit clearance. It is not allowed to reduce the clearance by burring and pitting on the journal.
(7) After all parts meet the requirements, apply grease to the inner bearing and put it into the hub.
(8) When applying grease to the bearing cavity, it should be noted that the grease should be squeezed into the IKO bearing until the grease comes out from the other side of the bearing.
Apply a thin layer of grease in the hub cavity and the shaft head cover to prevent rust. Pay attention not to apply too much grease in the hub cavity, otherwise it will affect heat dissipation and braking.
(9) Install the hub and outer bearing back on the journal, screw the shaft head adjusting nut by hand, and then tighten the adjusting nut with the shaft head wrench according to the specified torque.
After tightening the nut, turn the hub left and right for several turns to see the installation of the bearing; On the other hand, rotate to make the bearing and race fit correctly. At this time, the tightness of IKO bearing is appropriate, and the wheel rotates freely without axial clearance.
(10) After installation, install the locking plate, fixing nut, tire, dust cover, decorative cover and other parts in turn.
(11) After the high-temperature bearing is adjusted, drive for a certain mileage (about 10km) and stop for inspection to wipe the temperature of the wheel hub. If the heating is caused by too tight adjustment of IKO bearing, it should be readjusted and the bearing tightness should be properly relaxed.