For NSK Bearings, after installation, please do not rush to start use. Necessary inspections should be carried out to ensure correct Inspection installation and normal use of NSK Bearings. Is there any good method for correct inspection of NSK Bearings?
First, after NSK bearing is installed, test the shaft bearing assembly by hand and observe the following Inspection conditions of NSK bearing:
1. Whether the rotating system collides or interferes with the fixed parts,
2. The rotation of the rotating system is that the axe is stable and flexible without block, looseness and shot movement;
3. Whether the end face of NSK bearing inner ring reliably collides with the end face of shaft shoulder, and whether there is a gap between them;
4. Observe whether the supply or circulation of lubricating oil is normal, whether the clearance of sealing device is symmetrical, and whether each fastener is loose.
secondly. Also check the rotation accuracy, axial limit accuracy, working clearance and other necessary inspection items of NSK bearing rotation system.
After, when the above inspection items are confirmed to be normal, Inspection they can be used. However, when any abnormal signs are found, they shall be stopped immediately and the fault shall be eliminated.
1. The installation and adjustment of low-noise NSK bearing can also follow the grouping method of long-life bearing, so that the fit interference is consistent, and the clearance of NSK bearing is also consistent. It is hoped that the fit interference will take a smaller value within the possible range, so as to ensure that the deformation of NSK bearing raceway is small, and the noise caused by the passage of rolling element will be reduced.
2. The clearance has a great influence on the noise. The ideal state is that when the NSK bearing is in the high temperature state of operation, the clearance value is just zero. The methods to judge the excessive clearance are: the bearing is axially displaced in the static state, the reciprocating amplitude is large, and a large and turbid noise is emitted during operation.
3. If there is a nasty shrill sound during operation, it indicates that the preload of NSK bearing is too large, the bearing has too large pre interference, and the preload degree should be slightly relaxed. If the clearance is too large, the two bearing rings can be slightly offset along the axial direction: it not only reduces the clearance, but also increases the axial rigidity, which can reduce the noise of NSK bearing.
4. When the rolling element enters the no-load area, it will slip or move left and right, which will not only increase the noise, but also cause wear, which can be eliminated by small clearance and large axial stiffness. However, the clearance should not be too small, so as not to cause excessive temperature and shorten service life.
5. Sometimes, due to the large working temperature range of the main engine or the large dispersion of the size of the shaft and bearing seat hole, it is impossible to obtain a more appropriate clearance at one time. In this case, the elastic constant pressure preloading method can be adopted for the outer ring of NSK bearing.