Install and remove carefully
Select the appropriate installation method (mechanical or hydraulic) and tools according to different Inspection Process applications and SKF Bearing sizes and types. Here are some basic principles for SKF Bearing Installation:
1. Do not apply installation force on the rolling element, which will easily lead to local overload on the contact surface between the rolling element Inspection Process and the race, resulting in premature failure of SKF Bearing.
2. Do not use any hard tools (such as hammer, screwdriver, etc.) to directly knock on the SKF bearing surface, Inspection Process which will lead to the fracture or fragmentation of SKF Bearing ring.
Cleaning is very important for SKF bearings. The surface roughness of SKF Bearing ring rotating surface and rolling element is usually 1 / 10 μ m. Such a smooth surface is very Inspection Process sensitive to damage caused by pollutants. The lubricating layer between the rotating surfaces is usually 0.2 ~ 1 μ m.
Granular impurities larger than the lubricant particle size will be over rolled by the rolling elements and Inspection Process produce local pressure in the self-aligning roller bearing steel, which will eventually lead to permanent material fatigue. In addition to this, the size of dust particles in the external environment can reach 10 μ m.
It will also damage the self-aligning roller bearing. Therefore, a clean and dust-free environment is very Inspection Process important for the storage and installation of SKF bearings.
Using the thermal sensor, the working temperature of SKF Bearing can be monitored at any time, and the Inspection Process automatic alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value can be realized to prevent the occurrence of combustion shaft accident. High temperature often indicates that the bearing is in an abnormal condition.
High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of SKF Bearing. Inspection Process Sometimes SKF Bearing Overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of the bearing. If the temperature of the bearing exceeds 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of SKF Bearing can be reduced.
The causes of high temperature bearings include insufficient or excessive lubrication and lubricant. It contains impurities, excessive load, ring damage of cylindrical roller bearing, insufficient clearance, high friction caused by oil seal, etc.
For NSK Bearings, after installation, please do not rush to start use. Necessary inspections should be carried out to ensure correct installation and normal use of NSK Bearings. Is there any good method for correct inspection of NSK Bearings?
1. Whether the rotating system collides or interferes with the fixed parts,
2. The rotation of the rotating system is that the axe is stable and flexible without block, looseness and shot movement;
3. Whether the end face of NSK bearing inner ring reliably collides with the end face of shaft shoulder, and whether there is a gap between them;
4. Observe whether the supply or circulation of lubricating oil is normal, whether the clearance of sealing device is symmetrical, and whether each fastener is loose.
secondly. Also check the rotation accuracy, axial limit accuracy, working clearance and other necessary inspection items of NSK bearing rotation system.
After, when the above inspection items are confirmed to be normal, they can be used. However, when any abnormal signs are found, they shall be stopped immediately and the fault shall be eliminated.