(1) Before the installation of NTN imported bearings, appropriate measuring tools shall be used to Installation And Vibration check the machining quality of shafts, seat holes and relevant parts (such as dimensional accuracy, shape accuracy and surface roughness) according to the technical requirements on the design drawings.
(2) If there are bumps, burrs, rust spots or solid particles (such as wear debris, sand and soil) on the assembly surface of the shaft and seat hole, it Installation And Vibration will not only make the bearing installation difficult and the installation position incorrect, but also the solid particles will play a grinding role if they fall into the NTN inlet bearing.
When the NTN inlet bearing rotates, it will abrade or scratch the working surface of the bearing, Therefore, it must be carefully checked before installation. If the above defects are found, they should be corrected. For example, use an oil file to remove burrs, raised bumps and rust spots, and polish them with fine abrasive cloth, such as cleaning solid particles, dirt, etc.
(3) The assembly surface shall be cleaned with clean gasoline, kerosene, toluene or xylene solution, wiped dry Installation And Vibration with clean cloth, and then coated with a thin layer of lubricating oil, which can make the installation and operation more convenient.
(4) Before installation, open the NTN imported bearing package, immerse it in the above gasoline and other Installation And Vibration liquids, and rotate it gently by hand. Ensure that the sealing oil on the cage, rolling element and raceway surface is completely cleaned.
(5) When cleaning a large number of NTN imported bearings, first pour hot engine oil with a temperature of 90 ~ 100 ℃ to melt the sealing oil. At the same time, dig out all the old oil with a tool without sharp edges and chips, then pour hot for a few minutes, then wash off the engine oil with kerosene, and then wash it with gasoline. After cleaning, wear film gloves and put the bearing on a clean cloth or paper on the workbench to dry.
(6) Note that the NTN imported bearing with seal can not be cleaned by this method, and the inside of the Installation And Vibration seal should be kept as it is and can not be cleaned.
NTN imported bearing vibration is very sensitive to bearing damage, such as peeling, indentation, corrosion, crack, wear, etc., which will be reflected in bearing vibration measurement. Therefore, the vibration can be measured by using a special NTN imported bearing vibration meter (frequency analyzer, etc.), and the specific abnormal situation can not be inferred by frequency division.
The measured values are different due to the service conditions of the bearing or the installation position of the sensor. Therefore, it is necessary Installation And Vibration to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
The temperature of NTN imported bearing can generally be inferred from the temperature outside the bearing Installation And Vibration chamber. It is more appropriate if the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the bearing outer ring.
Generally, the temperature of NTN inlet bearing starts to rise slowly with the bearing operation, and reaches a stable state after 1-2 hours. The Installation And Vibration normal temperature of the bearing varies with the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine.
If the lubrication and installation parts are appropriate, the bearing temperature will rise sharply and abnormal high temperature will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary preventive measures must be taken.
The thermal sensor can monitor the working temperature of NTN inlet bearing at any time, and automatically alarm or stop when the temperature Installation And Vibration exceeds the specified value to prevent the occurrence of combustion shaft accident.
High temperature often indicates that the bearing is in an abnormal condition. High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of NTN imported bearings. Sometimes Installation And Vibration bearing overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of the bearing.
If the temperature of the bearing exceeds 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of NTN imported bearing can be reduced. The causes of high temperature bearings include insufficient or excessive lubrication and lubricant. It contains impurities, excessive load, NTN imported bearing ring damage, insufficient clearance, high friction caused by oil seal, etc.
Therefore, it is necessary to continuously monitor the bearing temperature, whether it is measuring the NTN imported bearing itself or other important parts. If the operating conditions remain unchanged, any temperature change can indicate that a fault has occurred.
Important NTN imported bearing means that when it is damaged, it will cause equipment shutdown. Therefore, this kind of bearing should be equipped with temperature detector.
Under normal conditions, the temperature of NTN inlet bearing will rise naturally after just lubrication or re lubrication and last for one or two days.