1. Loosen the bolts fixing IKO bearing seat. Remove the IKO bearing together with the IKO bearing seat from the shaft. Note: before removing the IKO bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolts of the IKO Skills Of Iko Bearing bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the IKO bearings at both ends.
2. First loosen the locking screw on the eccentric sleeve of IKO bearing with an Allen wrench, then insert a Skills Of Iko Bearing small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of IKO bearings, resulting in the damage of IKO bearings. So how to install IKO Skills Of Iko Bearing bearing correctly? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of IKO bearing:
For IKO bearing ring with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin Skills Of Iko Bearing layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical IKO bearings fix the inner ring of IKO bearing with the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon Skills Of Iko Bearing socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role.
During maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble and assemble this IKO bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and Skills Of Iko Bearing precautions for disassembling and assembling 390000 series outer spherical IKO bearing:
Correct installation is very important for the use of IKO bearing. I hope you can use the correct installation Skills Of Iko Bearing method in the future.
The force exerted on IKO bearing during installation must not be Skills Of Iko Bearing transmitted from one IKO bearing ring to another IKO bearing ring through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances can IKO bearing rings, cages, rolling elements or seals be directly knocked. install
3. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of IKO bearing and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or counter the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve. Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hammer to make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and then lock the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.
4. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the IKO bearing seat, but make the IKO bearing sleeve rotate in the IKO bearing seat. Then fasten the IKO bearing seat bolts. Similarly, install the IKO bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several revolutions, and make the IKO bearing automatically align its position.
5. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of IKO bearing seat and IKO bearing, and install IKO bearing into IKO bearing seat. Then sleeve the assembled IKO bearing and IKO bearing seat on the shaft. Push it to the required position for installation.
The bearing journal with IKO. Lubricating oil must be polished on the bearing journal with IKO. Lubricating oil, and the bearing journal with IKO. Lubricating oil must be pulled out before it is installed on the bearing journal.