It often affects the noise of the whole machinery. Reducing the Noise Problem raceway noise can reduce the noise of the whole machinery.
Impact sound of rolling element and its control method when the ball ina bearing or cylindrical roller INA Bearing of larger model runs at low speed under pure radial load, due to the small centrifugal force of the rolling element, the rolling element in the non load area will impact the cage or raceway and make noise.
But as the speed increases, the sound will disappear. The control methods of impact sound of Noise Problem rolling elements include: appropriately reducing radial clearance and using INA Bearing with cage with reasonable structure and flexible material.
The rolling sound of INA Bearing and its control method rolling sound is the harsh metal friction sound that can occur in cylindrical roller INA Bearing on all occasions. Most of it occurs in grease lubricated larger ina bearings, which is more likely to occur in greases with degraded base oil performance and hardly occurs in oil lubrication.
In addition, it is easy to occur in winter. When bearing pure radial load, it is easy to occur in the case of large radial clearance, and it is Noise Problem easy to occur in a specific speed range with the different model and size of INA Bearing, which will occur continuously and intermittently.
Taking special processing methods for the outer race raceway can prevent the occurrence of rolling sound.
If necessary, this ina bearing can be selected, or the radial clearance of ina bearing can be appropriately reduced, the lubricating grease Noise Problem with excellent performance can be used and the rigidity of parts matched with ina bearing can be improved.
The advantages of using lubricating oil for rolling fag bearings are:
1) Under certain operating Noise Problem specifications, the starting torque and friction loss of lubricating oil are significantly smaller than that of grease lubrication.
2) As the lubricating oil takes away heat in the circulation and plays a cooling role, it can make the fag bearing reach a relatively high Noise Problem rotation speed.
3) It can ensure relatively high service temperature.
4) When changing grease, relevant connecting parts must be Noise Problem disassembled. When lubricating with oil, there is no such trouble.
5) When the fag bearing in the reduction gearbox is lubricated with lubricating oil, it is very suitable, because the oil can Noise Problem simultaneously lubricate the gear and fag bearing in a splash way.
6) In fag bearings, the lubricating grease is gradually contaminated by the products of product wear, abrasives, products penetrating through the sealing device from Noise Problem the outside and aging itself.
If it is not replaced in time, it will cause accelerated wear of fag Noise Problem bearings. When liquid lubricant is applied, it can be filtered to ensure its normal operation.
Advantages of grease lubrication for rolling fag bearings:
1) Individual fag bearing points must be refueled frequently by hand. If the grease is changed, it will not only save trouble, but also avoid accidents caused by lack of oil.
2) The grease itself has a sealing effect, which allows the mechanism with low sealing degree to be used to simplify the design.
3) Experience has proved that in a certain speed range (n < 20000 R / min or DN < 20000 mm. R / min), lubrication with lithium grease has lower temperature rise and longer service life of fag bearing than oil dropping method.
2. Theoretical basis of rolling fag bearing lubrication: the lubrication mechanism of rolling fag bearing belongs to the theory of elastic fluid hydrodynamic lubrication.
3. Relationship between failure types and lubrication of rolling fag bearings: most failure causes are damage caused by faulty assembly and poor sealing. A few failures are caused by wear, gluing, corrosion and overheating caused by lack or excess of lubricant or unqualified quality.
4. Basic characteristics of lubricating grease and general criteria for selecting lubricating grease:
When selecting lubricating grease, it is necessary to select the lubricating grease suitable for the service conditions (temperature, speed, load and environment, etc.), which are related to the basic characteristics of lubricating grease, and the basic characteristics of lubricating grease depend on the type of thickener and base oil.
Sliding friction is caused by the deviation of rolling fag bearing on the surface curve and the deformation of fag bearing under load. For example, between the rolling element and the ring, because the ball and the ring are not absolute rigid bodies, their contact area will always produce elastic deformation.
In theory, it is point contact or line contact, but in fact, it will always become surface contact under load working conditions. Therefore, the contact points with different diameters have different linear velocities, resulting in sliding friction.
Similarly, due to various reasons, sliding friction will also occur between the rolling element and the retainer, as well as between the retainer and the inner and outer rings. The sliding friction increases with the increase of speed and load.
In order to reduce friction, wear, reduce temperature and noise, prevent the parts of fag bearing from rusting, correctly select lubricants and adopt reasonable lubrication methods, and appropriately control the amount of lubricants are important topics to improve the service life of fag bearing.
The above is the comparison of the effect of grease lubrication and oil lubrication in rolling fag bearings. I hope you can have some experience after it appears.