Rolling bearing is a high-precision mechanical component, and its internal and surface quality Inventory Management requirements are very strict. Therefore, the contact bearing in inventory must be kept well to avoid damage, precision reduction or quality deterioration of the bearing during inventory without use.
1) The impact and vibration in the Inventory Management process of transportation in and out of the warehouse cause collision damage to the bearing;
2) Bearing corrosion caused by poor oil seal packaging, oil seal exceeding Inventory Management the validity period, or poor warehouse environment;
3) The temperature of the warehouse does not meet the requirements or is poorly managed, which makes the metallographic structure of the Inventory Management bearing change quickly, resulting in the decline of its size and shape accuracy.
(1) Avoid bearing damage during transportation in and out of the warehouse;
(2) Prevent the bearing from rusting during inventory and remove the rust for the rusted bearing;
(3) Minimize the accuracy loss of bearings during inventory;
(4) Ensure the bearing supply, so as not to affect the production due to bearing shortage;
(5) Greatly reduce the bearing inventory, save funds and land occupation;
(6) Reasonable distribution, so that the bearing can be effectively used without overstocking for too long;
(7) Conduct investigation, statistics and comparative analysis on the use of bearings, and summarize experience, so as to improve the supply, inventory, use and type selection of bearings.
1. Front code the front code of the bearing is used to represent the sub components of the bearing and is Inventory Management represented by letters. For example, l represents the separable ring of the separable bearing; K represents the rolling element and cage assembly of the bearing, etc.
There are many types of rolling bearings in practical application, and the corresponding bearing code is also more complex. The codes Inventory Management described above are the basic and common parts of bearing codes. If you are familiar with these codes, you can identify and check the commonly used bearings.
2. Basic code (type code, size series code, inner diameter code) basic code is used to indicate the inner diameter, Inventory Management diameter series, width series and type of bearing. Generally, it is mostly five digits. It is described as follows:
1) The bearing inner diameter is represented by the basic code starting from the right and H digit. For the Inventory Management bearing with common inner diameter d = 20 ~ 480mm, the inner diameter is generally a multiple of 5. These two digits represent the quotient obtained by dividing the inner diameter of the bearing by 5.
For example, 04 represents d = 20mm; 12 means d = 60mm, etc. For bearings with inner diameters of 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 17mm, the inner diameter codes are 00, 01, 02 and 03. For bearings with inner diameter less than 10mm and greater than 500mm, the expression method of inner diameter is otherwise specified. Refer to GB / t272-93.
2) The diameter series of bearings (i.e. the variation series of outer diameter and width of bearings with the same structure and inner Inventory Management diameter) is represented by the third digit from the right of the basic code.
For example, for radial bearings and radial thrust bearings, 0 and 1 represent ultra light series; 2 represents light series; 3 represents medium series; 4 represents the heavy series. The size comparison between the series is shown in the figure below. Except that 1 is used to represent the ultra light series, the representation of thrust bearing is consistent with that of radial bearing.
3) The width series of bearing (i.e. the variation series of bearing width with the same structure, inner diameter and diameter series) is represented by the fourth digit from the right of the basic code.
When the comparison of the diameter series in Figure 13-4 of the width series is listed as 0 series (normal series), the width series code o may not be marked in the code for most bearings, but for self-aligning roller bearings and tapered roller bearings, the width series code 0 shall be marked.
Diameter series codes and width series codes are collectively referred to as dimension series codes.
4) The bearing type code is represented by the fifth digit from the right of the basic code (the type codes of cylindrical roller bearing and needle roller bearing are letters).