The limit speed of INA Bearing generally refers to the high speed that Life Calculation can be achieved under the following conditions:
1. Bearing tolerance is class 0;
2. Bearing clearance is 0 group;
3. The bearing load is 10% of the rated load (i.e. 0.1C);
4. Lubrication and cooling conditions are normal;
5. Radial bearing only bears radial load, and roller bearing only bears axial load;
6. The outer ring temperature shall not exceed 100 ℃.
Generally, the life calculation steps of rolling bearing are:
1. Preliminarily select the type and Life Calculation size of INA Bearing and calculate the load acting on the bearing according to the technical parameters of the host and the structure of supporting parts;
2. Calculate equivalent dynamic load;
3. Calculate the bearing life according Life Calculation to the bearing rated life formula;
4. Check the rated static load and limit speed.
The rated life of rolling bearings refers to the number of operations Life Calculation (calculated as 106 revolutions) or working hours at a certain speed that 90% of the bearings in a batch can reach or exceed before fatigue spalling.
For basic rated life of ball bearing:
L10 = (CR / PR) 3 (million revolutions)
LH = (CR / PR) 3 / (60N) * 106 (hours)
Where Cr: is the radial basic rated Life Calculation dynamic load (KN), which refers to the constant radial load assumed to be borne by a set of roller bearings, and the basic rated life under this load is one million revolutions.
PR: radial equivalent dynamic load (KN), which refers to the radial Life Calculation equivalent variable load of various external loads actually borne by INA Bearing.
For the basic rated life of roller bearings:
L10 = (CR / PR) 10 / 3 (million revolutions)
The service life of the bearing is expressed in working hours (hours):
LH = (CR / PR) 10 / 3 / (60N) * 106 (hours)
The calculation method of rated life is determined according to ordinary INA Bearing Steel and general working Life Calculation conditions, and the life reliability is 90%.
Considering the influence of materials and service conditions and the requirements of high reliability, the international organization for standardization revised the rated life formula and added reliability coefficient, material coefficient and service condition coefficient.
Ina bearing is a precision part, so it is required to be quite cautious in use, that is, it uses a high-performance thrust ball bearing. If it is not used properly, it can not achieve the expected performance effect, and it is easy to damage the bearing. Therefore, pay attention to the following matters when using bearings:
Even if the invisible smile dust enters the bearing, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing.
It is not allowed to punch with force, directly knock the bearing with a hammer, and transfer pressure through the rolling element. It is hoped that the INA Bearing package will be opened during installation. During general grease lubrication, the bearing is not cleaned, but directly filled with grease.
In case of oil lubrication, it is generally not necessary to clean. However, bearings for instrument or high-speed use shall be cleaned with clean oil to remove the antirust agent coated on the bearings. Bearings with rust inhibitor removed are easy to rust, so they cannot be placed at will.