1. NSK bearing installation
The installation and disassembly method of NSK bearing shall be determined according to the structure, size and matching properties with NSK bearing components. Therefore, adequate research in the design, Life Extension installation and assembly department. To install according to standard. The tasks of this project are as follows: common standards
(1) The inner ring of NSK bearing is tightly matched with the shaft, and the outer ring is loosely matched with the shell. Press the NSK bearing on the NSK bearing with a press, and then Life Extension install the shaft together with the NSK bearing into the shell. When pressing, pad a soft metal assembly sleeve (copper or soft steel pipe) on the end face of NSK bearing.
The inner diameter of the assembly sleeve shall be slightly larger than the journal diameter, and the outer Life Extension diameter shall be less than the flange diameter of the inner diameter of NSK bearing to avoid pressing on the cage. When installing NSK Bearings in large quantities, a handle can be added to the sleeve.
(2) The inner ring and shaft, outer ring and shell hole of NSK bearing are closely matched. The end face of Life Extension assembly sleeve shall be made into a ring that can compress the end faces of inner and outer rings of NSK bearing at the same time,
or a disc and assembly sleeve shall be used to transfer the pressure to the inner and outer rings at the same time and press NSK bearing into the shaft and shell. This installation method is Life Extension especially suitable for the installation of centripetal spherical NSK Bearings with automatic centering.
(3) The outer ring of NSK bearing is tightly matched with the shell hole, and the inner ring is loosely matched with the shaft. NSK bearing can be pressed into the shell first. At this time, the outer diameter of the Life Extension assembly sleeve should be slightly smaller than the diameter of the shell hole.
(4) Heating installation: before hot installation, put NSK bearing or separable NSK bearing ring into oil tank or special heater and heat it Life Extension evenly to 80 ~ 100 ℃ (no more than 100 ℃).
2. After NSK bearing is installed, it needs to be carefully adjusted and straightened, which may cause NSK bearing to suffer additional load, friction and vibration. This may accelerate fatigue and reduce life, and may damage the service life of other machine parts. In addition, vibration and friction can greatly increase the risk of and premature failure.
3. During operation, NSK bearing requires correct re lubrication to perfect its performance. NSK bearing lubrication methods are divided into grease lubrication and oil lubrication. Life Extension In order to make NSK bearing function well,
firstly, the lubrication method suitable for service conditions and purpose should be selected. If only lubrication is considered, the lubricity of oil lubrication is dominant. However, grease lubrication has the advantage of simplifying the structure around NSK Bearings.
4. NSK Bearings should be replaced when they reach their end of life. Although NSK Bearings can no longer be used, correctly removing the original NSK Bearings and replacing the new NSK Bearings in time can play a good role in prolonging the service life of the new NSK Bearings.
Firstly, the proper removal method and the use of tools will help prevent damage to other machine components. Secondly, incorrect removal technology may cause harm to the operator.
5. During use, the basic external conditions of NSK bearing operation shall be monitored frequently, such as temperature monitoring, vibration and noise measurement, etc. Enable the production plan to be realized and improve the productivity and efficiency of the plant.