Lubrication has an important Maintain Fag influence on the service life of fag bearings, so we should apply the correct lubrication and maintenance methods.
1. Oil bath lubrication
Oil bath lubrication is a common lubrication method in fag bearings, which is suitable for the Maintain Fag lubrication of low and medium speed fag bearings.
Part of the fag bearing is Maintain Fag immersed in the groove, and the lubricating oil is taken up by the rotating fag bearing parts and then flows back to the oil groove. The oil level should be slightly lower than the center of the low rolling element.
2. Drip lubrication
Oil dripping lubrication is suitable for fag bearing parts requiring Maintain Fag quantitative supply of lubricating oil. The amount of oil dripping is generally one drop every 3-8 seconds. Excessive amount of oil will increase the temperature of fag bearing.
3. Circulating oil lubrication
The filtered oil is transmitted to the fag bearing parts by the oil Maintain Fag pump, and the lubricating oil after passing through the fag bearing is filtered and cooled before use. Since the circulating oil can take away a certain amount of heat to cool the fag bearing, this method is applicable to the fag bearing components with high speed.
4. Spray lubrication
The dry compressed air is mixed with the lubricating oil through the sprayer to form an oil mist. In the jet FAG bearing, the airflow can effectively cool the FAG bearing and prevent impurities from invading. This method is suitable for the lubrication of fag bearing components at high speed and high temperature.
5. Jet lubrication
Use the oil pump to inject the high-pressure oil into the fag bearing through the nozzle, and the oil injected into the bearing flows into the oil groove through the other end of the fag bearing. When the fag bearing rotates at high speed, the rolling element and cage also form air flow around at a fairly high rotation speed.
It is difficult to send the lubricating oil to the fag bearing by general lubrication method. At this time, the lubricating oil must be sprayed into the fag bearing by high-pressure injection method, and the position of the nozzle should be Maintain Fag placed between the inner ring and the center of the cage.
In order to prolong the service life of Timken bearing, attention should be paid to bearing rust prevention during use. The Maintain Fag common rust prevention methods of Timken bearings are:
1) Surface cleaning: proper cleaning method must be selected according to the nature of Timken bearing and current conditions. Generally, solvent cleaning Maintain Fag method, chemical treatment cleaning method and mechanical cleaning method are commonly used.
2) After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air, or Maintain Fag dried with a dryer at 120 ~ 170 ℃, or Timken bearing can be wiped dry with clean gauze.
Method of applying antirust oil:
1) Immersion method: Timken bearing is immersed in antirust grease and a layer of antirust grease is adhered to its surface. The thickness of oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of antirust grease.
2) Brush coating method: it is used for Timken bearings that are not suitable for soaking or spraying or Timken bearings with special shapes. During brush coating, attention should be paid not only to prevent the accumulation of antirust oil, but also to prevent missing coating.
3) spray method: some large TIMKEN bearings can not be oiled with immersion method. Generally, the filtered compressed air of about 0.7Mpa pressure is used for spraying in the clean air area. Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution antirust oil or thin layer antirust oil, but must adopt perfect fire protection and labor protection measures.
The cleanliness of the bearing has a great impact on the service life of Timken bearing. The company has conducted a special test for this purpose, and the result is that the difference is several times or even dozens of times. The higher the cleanliness of Timken bearing, the longer the service life.
The tests of others show that the lubricating oil with different cleanliness has a great impact on the service life of ball bearing.
Therefore, improving the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can prolong the service life of the bearing. In addition, if the dirt particles in the lubricating oil are controlled below 10um, the service life of the bearing will increase several times.
(1) The test results of the company’s test center show that the cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of the bearing, especially in the high frequency band. The bearing with high cleanliness has low vibration speed, especially in high frequency band.
(2) The influence of dust in bearing grease on noise has been tested. It is proved that the more dust, the greater the noise.
(3) Impact on lubrication performance the decline of the cleanliness of Timken bearing not only affects the formation of lubricating oil film, but also causes the deterioration of lubricating grease and accelerates its aging, thus affecting the decline of lubricating performance of lubricating grease.