When removing NSK bearing for inspection, first make appearance records by photography and other Maintain Nsk methods. In addition, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning NSK Bearings.
a. NSK bearing cleaning is divided into rough cleaning and fine Maintain Nsk cleaning, and a metal grid can be placed at the bottom of the container.
b. During rough cleaning, use a brush to remove grease or Maintain Nsk adhesion in the oil. At this time, if the NSK bearing is rotated in the oil, pay attention to the damage to the rolling surface due to foreign matters.
c. During fine cleaning, rotate NSK bearing slowly in oil and carry out it carefully.
The commonly used cleaning agent is neutral water-free diesel oil or kerosene, and sometimes warm lye is used as needed. No Maintain Nsk matter what kind of cleaning agent you use, always filter it and keep it clean. After cleaning, coat NSK bearing with antirust oil or grease immediately.
2. Inspection and judgment
In order to judge whether the removed NSK bearing can be reused, its dimensional accuracy, rotation accuracy, internal Maintain Nsk clearance, mating surface, raceway surface, cage and sealing ring should be emphatically checked.
The inspection results can be judged by those who are used to NSK Bearings or proficient in bearings.
The judgment criteria vary according to mechanical Maintain Nsk properties, importance and inspection cycle. In case of the following damage, NSK bearing shall not be reused and must be replaced.
1) Fracture and defect of NSK imported bearing parts.
2) Stripping of the rolling surface of the raceway surface.
1. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing seat. Remove the bearing imported from Germany fag from the shaft together with the bearing seat. Note: before removing the German fag bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolt of I bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the bearings at both ends due to mutual force.
2. First loosen the locking screw on the eccentric sleeve of fag bearing in Germany with an Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the Maintain Nsk eccentric sleeve of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of bearings, resulting in the damage of fag bearings in Germany. So how to install the bearing correctly? I hope you can have a more comprehensive Maintain Nsk understanding of the installation and disassembly of bearings:
For the bearing ring with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the inner ring of the bearing and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role.
During the maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble and assemble this German fag bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling and assembling 390000 series outer spherical bearing:
Correct installation is very important for the use of fag bearings in Germany. I hope you can use the correct installation method in the future.
During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size. The force exerted on the bearing during installation must Maintain Nsk not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another
German fag bearing ring through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances can the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked.
3. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of fag bearing in Germany, and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert the small iron rod into or against the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve.
Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hand hammer. Make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and then lock the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve.
4. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the German fag bearing seat first, and make the bearing sleeve rotate in the bearing seat. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and let the German fag bearing itself automatically align its position.
5. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing pedestal and bearing, and install the German fag bearing into the bearing pedestal. Then put the assembled bearing on the shaft together with the German fag bearing seat. Push it to the required position for installation.
6. Before installing the German fag bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
1. Clean the dust on the fan to avoid dust entering the bearing during installation;
2. Tear off the glue on the shaft and remove the seal;
3. Wipe the residual oil in the bearing with clean cotton paper or soft cloth, and then wipe the shaft rod;
4. Add a little butter into the bearing. The principle is to prefer less to more, so as not to seriously affect the speed;
5. Then cut off the aluminum sheet of the can, cut a disc as large as the outer diameter of the bearing snap pin, dig a small hole in the middle that can just pass through the shaft rod,
and pad it between the bearing and the snap pin to reduce the distance between the axial movement and parallel movement of the bearing. If the clearance is large, several thicknesses shall be padded to make the forward and backward movement distance of the bearing less than 0.5mm;
6. Seal the oil seal, add a little butter, and then install the fan back into the graphics card. Try connecting the power supply, and you will find that the sound is much lower, and it can last at least 2 years. However, it should be reminded that although the sound is a little lower, the speed will drop slightly due to the limited manual accuracy.