In order to judge whether the removed fag imported bearing can be reused, its dimensional Maintenance Of Fag accuracy, rotation accuracy, internal clearance, mating surface, raceway surface, cage and sealing ring should be emphatically checked.
The inspection results can be judged by those who use inertial bearings or are proficient in bearings.
The judgment criteria vary according to mechanical properties, importance and Maintenance Of Fag inspection cycle. In case of the following damage, FAG imported bearing shall not be reused and must be replaced.
a) Fracture and defect of bearing parts.
b) Stripping of the rolling surface of the raceway surface.
When removing the fag imported bearing for inspection, make appearance records by Maintenance Of Fag photography and other methods. In addition, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
a. The cleaning of fag imported bearings is divided into rough Maintenance Of Fag cleaning and fine cleaning, and the metal grid can be placed at the bottom of the container used.
b. During rough cleaning, use a brush to remove grease or Maintenance Of Fag adhesion in the oil. At this time, if the bearing is rotated in oil, pay attention to the damage to the rolling surface due to foreign matters.
c. During fine cleaning, rotate the fag inlet bearing slowly in oil, which must be carried out carefully.
The commonly used cleaning agent is neutral water-free diesel oil or kerosene, and sometimes warm lye is used as needed. No Maintenance Of Fag matter what kind of cleaning agent you use, always filter it and keep it clean. After cleaning, apply antirust oil or antirust grease on fag imported bearings immediately.
The advantages of using lubricating oil for rolling fag bearings are:
1) Under certain operating Maintenance Of Fag specifications, the starting torque and friction loss of lubricating oil are significantly smaller than that of grease lubrication.
2) As the lubricating oil takes away heat in the circulation and plays a cooling role, it can make the fag Maintenance Of Fag bearing reach a relatively high rotation speed.
3) It can ensure relatively high service temperature.
4) When changing grease, relevant connecting parts must be disassembled. When lubricating with oil, there is no such trouble.
5) When the fag bearing in the reduction gearbox is lubricated with lubricating oil, it is very suitable, because the oil can Maintenance Of Fag simultaneously lubricate the gear and fag bearing in a splash way.
6) In fag bearings, the lubricating grease is gradually contaminated by the products of product wear, abrasives, products penetrating through the sealing device from the outside and aging itself.
If it is not replaced in time, it will cause accelerated wear of fag bearings. When liquid lubricant is applied, it can be filtered to ensure its normal operation.
Advantages of grease lubrication for rolling fag bearings:
1) Individual fag bearing points must be refueled frequently by hand. If the grease is changed, it will not only save trouble, but also avoid accidents caused by lack of oil.
2) The grease itself has a sealing effect, which allows the mechanism with low sealing degree to be used to simplify the design.
3) Experience has proved that in a certain speed range (n < 20000 R / min or DN < 20000 mm. R / min), lubrication with lithium grease has lower temperature rise and longer service life of fag bearing than oil dropping method.
2. Theoretical basis of rolling fag bearing lubrication: the lubrication mechanism of rolling fag bearing belongs to the theory of elastic fluid hydrodynamic lubrication.
3. Relationship between failure types and lubrication of rolling fag bearings: most failure causes are damage caused by faulty assembly and poor sealing. A few failures are caused by wear, gluing, corrosion and overheating caused by lack or excess of lubricant or unqualified quality.
4. Basic characteristics of lubricating grease and general criteria for selecting lubricating grease:
When selecting lubricating grease, it is necessary to select the lubricating grease suitable for the service conditions (temperature, speed, load and environment, etc.), which are related to the basic characteristics of lubricating grease, and the basic characteristics of lubricating grease depend on the type of thickener and base oil.
Rolling fag bearings have both rolling friction and sliding friction. Sliding friction is caused by the deviation of rolling fag bearing on the surface curve and the deformation of fag bearing under load.
For example, between the rolling element and the ring, because the ball and the ring are not absolute rigid bodies, their contact area will always produce elastic deformation. In theory, it is point contact or line contact, but in fact, it will always become surface contact under load working conditions.
Therefore, the contact points with different diameters have different linear velocities, resulting in sliding friction. Similarly, due to various reasons, sliding friction will also occur between the rolling element and the retainer, as well as between the retainer and the inner and outer rings. The sliding friction increases with the increase of speed and load.
In order to reduce friction, wear, reduce temperature and noise, prevent the parts of fag bearing from rusting, correctly select lubricants and adopt reasonable lubrication methods, and appropriately control the amount of lubricants are important topics to improve the service life of fag bearing.
The above is the comparison of the effect of grease lubrication and oil lubrication in rolling fag bearings. I hope you can have some experience after it appears.