The application of sliding Koyo bearing is generally under low-speed and heavy-duty working conditions, or the operating parts where it is difficult to maintain and fill lubricating oil. How to reasonably install and maintain the sliding Koyo bearing?
What factors should be paid attention to? During the maintenance of sliding Koyo bearings, we must pay attention to a series of problems such as cleaning and lubrication. Sliding Koyo bearing is also a type of Koyo bearing commonly used by users. Let me explain the relevant knowledge to you. I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. The installation of sliding Koyo bearing shall ensure that the journal rotates flexibly, accurately and stably in the Koyo bearing hole.
2. Note that the oil circuit is unblocked and connected with the oil tank. Sliding Koyo Bearing During scraping and grinding, the points on both sides of the oil groove shall be soft to form an oil film, and the points on both ends shall be uniform to prevent oil leakage.
3. The bearing bush and Koyo bearing seat hole shall be scraped and Sliding Koyo Bearing compacted, and the split surface of the bearing bush shall be 0.05 ~ 0.1mm higher for compression. When the integral bearing bush is pressed in, it shall be prevented from deflection and fixed with set screws.
4. Pay attention to cleaning. All parts with oil stains during repair and Sliding Koyo Bearing commissioning shall be cleaned and oiled after repair and scraping.
5. During the use of Koyo bearings, the problems of lubrication, heating and vibration shall be frequently Sliding Koyo Bearing checked. In case of heating, smoking, jamming, abnormal vibration and sound, timely check, analyze the primary faults, and then take corresponding measures.
1. Are there any requirements for the installation surface and installation site?
If there are iron filings, burrs, dust and other foreign matters in the NSK bearing, it will produce noise and vibration during the operation of NSK bearing, and even damage the raceway and rolling element. Therefore, before installing NSK bearing, you must ensure that the installation surface and installation environment are clean.
2. Must NSK Bearings be cleaned before installation?
NSK bearing surface is coated with antirust oil. You must carefully clean it with clean gasoline or kerosene, and then apply clean high-quality or high-speed and high-temperature lubricating grease before installation and use.
Cleanliness has a great impact on NSK bearing life and vibration noise.
However, we would like to remind you that the fully enclosed NSK bearing does not need cleaning and refueling.
3. How to select grease?
Lubrication has a very important impact on the operation and service life of NSK Bearings.
Here is a brief introduction to the general principles for selecting grease. Lubricating grease is made of base oil, thickener and additives. The performance of different types and different brands of lubricating grease of the same type varies greatly, and the allowable rotation limit is different. Pay attention to it when selecting.
The performance of grease is mainly determined by base oil. Generally, low viscosity base oil is suitable for low temperature and high speed; High viscosity is suitable for high temperature and high load.
The water resistance of thickener determines the water resistance of grease.
In principle, greases of different brands cannot be mixed, and even greases with the same thickener will have bad effects on each other due to different additives.
4. When lubricating NSK Bearings, the more grease, the better?When lubricating NSK Bearings, the more grease the better, which is a common misconception.
Excessive grease in NSK bearing and NSK bearing chamber will cause excessive mixing of grease, resulting in extremely high temperature.
5. How to install and remove?
During installation, do not directly hammer the end face and non stressed surface of NSK bearing, but use pressure block, sleeve or other installation tools to make NSK bearing bear uniform stress.
If the mounting surface is coated with lubricating oil, the installation will be smoother. If the fit interference is large, put NSK bearing into mineral oil and heat it to 90 ~ 100 ℃ before installation. In case of difficulty in disassembly,
it is recommended that you carefully pour hot oil on the inner ring while pulling outward with the disassembly tool. The heat will expand the inner ring of NSK bearing, making it easier to fall off.
6. Is the smaller the radial clearance of NSK bearing, the better?
All NSK Bearings require small working clearance. You must select the appropriate clearance according to the conditions. In the national standard 4604-93, the radial clearance of rolling NSK bearing is divided into five groups – group 2, group 0, group 3, group 4 and group 5. The clearance value increases from small to large, of which group 0 is the standard clearance.
The basic radial clearance group is suitable for general operating conditions, conventional temperature and common interference fit; NSK Bearings working under special conditions such as high temperature, high speed, low noise and low friction should choose large radial clearance; Small radial clearance should be selected for precision spindle and NSK bearing for machine tool spindle;
A small amount of roller bearing clearance can be maintained for NSK. In addition, there is no clearance for separate NSK Bearings; After installation, the working clearance of NSK bearing after installation is smaller than the original clearance before installation, because NSK bearing has to bear certain load rotation, as well as the elastic deformation caused by NSK bearing matching and load.