Installation of high speed precision angular contact ball bearing. High speed precision angular contact ball bearing is mainly used in high-speed rotation occasions with light load. It requires high precision, high speed, low temperature rise, Angular Contact Bearing low vibration and certain service life. It is often used as the support of high-speed motorized spindle. It is the key kit of high-speed motorized spindle of internal surface grinder.
1. Bearing accuracy index: exceeding grade P4 accuracy in GB / 307.1-94
2. High speed performance index: DMN value 1.3 ~ 1.8x 106 / min
3. Service life (average): > 1500 H
1. The bearing shall be installed in a dust-free and clean room. The bearing shall be carefully selected and matched. The spacer for the bearing shall be ground. Angular Contact Bearing On the premise of maintaining the equal height of the inner and outer spacer, the parallelism of the spacer shall be controlled below 1um;
2. The bearing shall be cleaned before installation. During cleaning, the inner ring slope shall be upward, and the hand shall be flexible without stagnation.Angular Contact Bearing After drying, put the specified amount of grease. If it is oil mist lubrication, put a small amount of oil mist oil;
3. Special tools shall be used for bearing installation, Angular Contact Bearing with uniform stress and no knocking;
4. The bearing shall be stored in a clean and ventilated manner without corrosive gas, and the relative humidity shall not exceed 65%. Angular Contact Bearing For long-term storage, it shall be regularly rustproof.
1. Back to back or face to face matched bearings
Basic rated dynamic load C = 1.62 × C single row bearing
2. Bearings in series configuration
Basic rated dynamic load C = 2 × C single row bearing
Basic rated static load C0 = 2 × C0 single row bearing
Fatigue load limit Pu = 2 × Pu single row bearing
Angular contact ball bearing. There are contact angles between the ferrule and the ball, and the standard contact angles are 15 °, 30 ° and 40 ° The larger the contact angle, the greater the axial load capacity Angular Contact Bearing The smaller the contact angle, the more conducive to high-speed rotation
Single row bearing can bear radial load and unidirectional axial load During installation, Angular Contact Bearing the axial force shall be from the thin side of the outer ring to the thick side of the outer ring!
Water lubricated bearing is a kind of hardware accessories. I believe many people still have some understanding of the bearing. What is water lubricated bearing? What is the working principle of water lubricated bearing? What is water lubricated bearing? Water lubricated bearings are divided into phenol bearings, rubber bearings, ceramic bearings, graphite bearings, PTFE and other polymer bearings. The bearing is used directly in water without any sealing device.
The bearing is lubricated by water and does not need lubricating oil or grease, eliminating the harm of water pollution. Bearings are often used in flowing water, which can effectively control the bearing temperature rise, so as to have long service life, safety and reliability. Structurally, it is suitable for horizontal axis, vertical axis and inclined axis.
It is mainly used for large industrial water pumps, power plants, nuclear power plants, ships, water turbines, wind power generation, petrochemical industry, light chemical and food machinery, sewage treatment, waterworks, water conservancy pump stations, mining machinery and engineering machinery, valves, mixers and other fluid machinery.
Bearings with water as lubricant are generally sliding bearings. Babbitt alloy used in early water lubricated bearings has long been used in the field of ships, because water can provide hydrodynamic film under certain conditions. Water lubricated bearings are based on self-lubricating materials and combined with the lubricity of water under certain conditions, so as to be used in hydropower stations and other fields.
Water does not have the same high viscosity and lubricity as the recognized lubricant petroleum. Water does have limited viscosity and density, so it can provide hydrodynamic membrane. The research and development of superior water lubricated bearings will be based on materials and design, which should have good self sliding and excellent friction resistance.