1. The installation and adjustment of low noise NSK Bearing can also follow the grouping method of long-life NSK Bearings, so that the matching interference size is more consistent, and the clearance of NSK Bearings is also more consistent.
It is hoped that the matching interference will take a smaller value within the possible range, so as to Low Noise Nsk Bearing ensure that the deformation of NSK bearing raceway is small, so as to reduce the noise caused by the passage of rolling elements.
2. The clearance has a great influence on the noise. The ideal state is that when the NSK bearing is in the high temperature state of operation, the clearance value is just zero. The methods to judge the excessive Low Noise Nsk Bearing clearance are: make the shaft move axially in the static state, the reciprocating amplitude is large, and make a large and turbid noise during operation.
3. If there is a nasty shriek during operation, it indicates that the preload of NSK bearing is too large, NSK bearing has too large pre interference, and the preload should be slightly relaxed. If the clearance is too large, the two NSK bearing rings can be slightly offset along the axial direction: it not only reduces the clearance, but also increases the axial rigidity, which can reduce the noise of NSK bearing.
4. When the rolling element enters the no-load area, it will slip or move left and right, which will not only increase the noise, but also cause wear, which Low Noise Nsk Bearing can be eliminated by small clearance and large axial stiffness. However, the clearance should not be too small, so as not to cause excessive temperature and shorten service life.
5. Sometimes, due to the large working temperature range of the main engine or the large dispersion of the size of the shaft and seat hole, it is impossible to obtain a more Low Noise Nsk Bearing appropriate clearance at one time. In this case, the elastic constant pressure preloading method can be adopted for the outer ring of NSK bearing.
Is the smaller the radial clearance of NSK bearing, the better? no All NSK Bearings require small working clearance. You must select the Low Noise Nsk Bearing appropriate clearance according to the conditions. In the national standard 4604-93, the radial clearance of rolling NSK bearing is divided into five groups – group 2, group 0, group 3, group 4 and group 5.
The clearance value increases from small to large, of which group 0 is the standard clearance. The basic radial clearance group is suitable for general operating conditions, conventional temperature and common interference fit; NSK Bearings working under special conditions such as high temperature, high speed, low noise and low friction should choose large radial clearance;
and NSK bearing for machine tool spindle; A small amount of roller Low Noise Nsk Bearing bearing clearance can be maintained for NSK. In addition, there is no clearance for separate NSK Bearings;
After installation, the working clearance of NSK bearing after installation is smaller than the original clearance before installation, Low Noise Nsk Bearing because NSK bearing has to bear certain load rotation, as well as the elastic deformation caused by NSK bearing matching and load.
Are there any requirements for the installation surface and installation site? If there are iron filings, burrs, dust and other foreign matters in the NSK bearing, it will produce noise and vibration during the operation of NSK bearing, and even damage the raceway and rolling element. Therefore, before installing NSK bearing, you must ensure that the installation surface and installation environment are clean.
Must NSK Bearings be cleaned before installation? NSK bearing surface is coated with antirust oil. You must carefully clean it with clean gasoline or kerosene, and then apply clean high-quality or high-speed and high-temperature lubricating grease before installation and use.
Cleanliness has a great impact on NSK bearing life and vibration noise. However, we would like to remind you that the fully enclosed NSK bearing does not need cleaning and refueling.