1. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing pedestal. Remove the bearing together with the bearing pedestal from the shaft. Before removing the Iko Imported Bearings bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolts of the bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the bearings at both ends.
2. First loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with an Iko Imported Bearings Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the top cover eccentric sleeve, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of IKO imported bearings, resulting in Iko Imported Bearings bearing damage. So how to install the bearing correctly? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of bearings:
For bearing rings with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction Iko Imported Bearings corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the bearing inner ring and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role. During maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble this bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling 390000 series outer spherical bearing:
Correct installation is very important for the use of IKO imported bearings. I hope you can use the correct Iko Imported Bearings installation method in the future.
During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size. The force exerted on the bearing during installation must not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances should the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked.
3. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the bearing inner sleeve and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or counter the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve. Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hand hammer to firmly install the eccentric sleeve, and then lock the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.
4. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the bearing seat first, and make the bearing sleeve rotate in the bearing seat. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same Iko Imported Bearings shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and make the IKO imported bearing self align automatically.
5. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing seat and bearing, and install the bearing into the bearing seat. Then sleeve the assembled Iko Imported Bearings bearing and bearing seat on the shaft. Push it to the required position for installation.
6. Before installing the bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
1. Clean the dust on the fan to avoid dust entering the bearing during installation;
2. Tear off the self-adhesive of the bearing seal and remove the snap pin on the shaft;
3. Wipe the residual oil in the bearing with clean cotton paper or soft cloth, and then wipe the shaft rod;
4. Add a little butter into the bearing. The principle is to prefer less to more, so as not to seriously affect the speed;
5. Then cut off the aluminum sheet of the can, cut a disc as large as the outer diameter of the bearing snap pin, dig a small hole in the middle that can just pass through the shaft rod,
and pad it between the bearing and the snap pin to reduce the distance between the axial movement and parallel movement of the bearing. If the clearance is large, several thicknesses shall be padded to make the forward and backward movement distance of the bearing less than 0.5mm;
6. Seal the oil seal, add a little butter, and then install the fan back into the graphics card. Try connecting the power supply, and you’ll find that the sound is much lower, and it can last at least 2 years. However, it should be noted that although the sound is a little lower, the speed will decrease slightly due to the limited manual accuracy.