1、 Push method
Press the bearing with the press to work stably and reliably without damaging the machine Removing Rolling Bearing and bearing shielding machine room. The press has manual pushing, mechanical or hydraulic pressing.
Precautions: the focus of the press shall be on the center of the shaft and shall not be biased.
2、 Percussion method
The knocking force is generally added to the inner ring of the bearing. The knocking force of the shielding machine room should not be added to the rolling body and cage of the Removing Rolling Bearing bearing. This method is simple and easy, but it is easy to damage the bearing.
When the bearing is located at the end of the shaft, use a copper rod or other soft metal material smaller than the inner diameter of the bearing to counter the shaft end, add a cushion block at the lower part of the bearing, and knock gently with a hammer to remove it. The application of this method should pay attention to the proper position of the cushion block and the correct force point.
3、 Pull out method
A special puller is used. During disassembly, as long as the handle is rotated, the bearing will be pulled out slowly. When removing the bearing Removing Rolling Bearing outer ring, the corners of the two legs of the puller shall open outward; When removing the bearing inner ring, the two feet of the puller shall be inward and clamped on the end face of the bearing inner ring.
1. The hook of the puller shall hook the inner ring of the bearing Removing Rolling Bearing instead of the outer ring to avoid excessive loosening or damage of the bearing;
2. When using the puller, the screw rod shall be aligned with the central hole of the shaft without deflection. Removing Rolling Bearing Also pay attention to the stress of the hook and bearing, and do not damage the hook and bearing;
3. Pay attention to prevent the hook from slipping;
4. The bending angle of the two legs of the puller is less than 90 °.
Used to remove tight fitting bearings. Firstly, pour the oil heated to about 100 ℃ on the bearing to be removed Removing Rolling Bearing with an oil pot. After the bearing ring is heated and expanded, the bearing can be pulled out with a puller.
1. First, the puller shall be installed on the bearing to be removed and a Removing Rolling Bearing certain tension shall be applied;
2. Before heating, wrap the shaft with asbestos rope or thin iron plate to prevent large thermal expansion of the shaft, otherwise it will be difficult Removing Rolling Bearing to disassemble. When disassembling the bearing from the bearing housing hole, only the bearing housing hole can be heated, not the bearing;
3. When pouring oil, the shielding machine room shall pour the oil pot stably on the bearing ring or rolling Removing Rolling Bearing element, and set an oil basin under it to collect the flowing hot oil to avoid waste and scald;
4. Operators shall wear asbestos gloves to prevent scalding.
When the hydraulic nut is used to install the bearing, it must be positioned on the threaded part of the journal or the thread of the sleeve, so that the annular piston is close to the inner ring of the bearing, the nut on the shaft or the retaining ring installed at the shaft end.
Press the oil pressure into the hydraulic nut through the oil pump to move the piston axially with the force required for accurate installation. Use the hydraulic nut to install the spherical roller bearing onto the
Using the oil injection method, the oil is injected between Timken bearing and journal under high pressure to form an oil film. This oil film separates the mating surfaces and significantly reduces the friction between the mating surfaces. This method is generally used when installing the bearing directly on the conical journal, but it is also used to install the bearing on the set sleeve and push sleeve specially prepared for the oil injection method.
The oil pump or oiler generates the necessary pressure to inject oil between the mating surfaces through the groove and oil distribution channel on the shaft or sleeve. When designing the bearing layout, the necessary grooves and channels on the shaft must be considered. The spherical roller bearing is installed on the withdrawal sleeve with oil groove. The withdrawal sleeve is pressed into the bearing hole by injecting oil into the mating surface and tightening the screws in turn.