- mechanical performance, importance, operating conditions and the period until the next maintenance of SKF Bearing. If there are the following defects, it can no longer be used, and the SKF Bearing must be replaced with a new one. There are cracks or notches on any one of the inner ring, outer ring, rolling element and cage.
- Any one of the ferrule and rolling element is broken. There are significant card injuries on the rolling track surface, retaining edge and rolling body. Significant wear of cage or significant relaxation of rivets. There is rust and damage on the raceway surface and rolling element. There are serious indentations and scratches on the raceway surface and rolling element.
- There is obvious creep on the inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring. Discoloration caused by heat is obvious. SKF Bearing sealed with grease, sealing ring or dust cover are obviously damaged The rolling IKO bearing is widely used by users. When using the rolling IKO bearing, we must pay attention to maintenance.
- If the rolling IKO bearing is damaged, how can we deal with it? First of all, let’s understand what is rolling IKO bearing? How to use IKO bearing correctly? Now let me explain the relevant knowledge to you, hoping to help you.
- Rolling bearing is a kind of precision mechanical element that changes the sliding friction between the running shaft and the shaft seat into rolling friction, so as to reduce the friction loss
- The damage of rolling IKO bearing includes the following situations:
- On the one hand, if the rolling IKO bearing can be used correctly without selection error, it can be used for a long time before the service life of IKO bearing.
- On the other hand, there are unexpected early damage, and the early damage that can not withstand use. As the reasons for this early damage, there are insufficient consideration on use and lubrication, and then there are foreign matter intrusion, IKO bearing assembly error and shaft burning, insufficient research on shaft and IKO bearing housing, etc. In other words, there are many cases where these reasons coincide with each other.
- How to avoid the reoccurrence of rolling IKO bearing damage is as follows:
- On the basis of fully understanding the machines used by IKO bearings, service conditions and the peripheral structure of IKO bearings, we must find out what factors are the main conditions, and then investigate in combination with the damage of IKO bearings and various reasons, so as to prevent the recurrence of similar accidents.
- The outer spherical ina bearing is also a common ina bearing type. What is the outer spherical INA Bearing? How does the outer spherical INA Bearing work? What are its characteristics?
Question 1: what is the concept of outer spherical INA Bearing?
- Answer 1: the outer spherical ball ina bearing is actually a variant of the deep groove ball INA Bearing, which is characterized in that the outer diameter surface of its outer ring is spherical and can be matched into the corresponding concave spherical surface of ina bearing seat to play the role of centering.
Question 2: what are the characteristics of outer spherical ina bearings?
- Answer 2: the outer spherical ina bearings are mostly used in rough machinery. When the installation and positioning are not accurate enough, the axis to neutral difference between the shaft and the seat hole, or the shaft is long and the deflection is large, and the accuracy of ina bearings is not high enough, and some structures are rough. Therefore, the actual performance of common performance is quite discounted compared with deep groove ball ina bearings of the same specification.
Question 3: how does the outer spherical INA Bearing work?
- Answer 3: it is mainly used to bear the combined radial and axial load dominated by radial load. Generally, it is not suitable to bear the axial load alone. This ina bearing can be installed with inner ring (with full set of rollers and retainer) and outer ring respectively.
- The outer spherical ina bearing does not allow the shaft to tilt relative to the housing, which will produce additional axial force under radial load. The axial clearance of outer spherical ina bearing has a great relationship with whether ina bearing can work normally. When the axial clearance is too small, the temperature rise is high; Ina bearing is easy to be damaged when the axial clearance is large.
- Therefore, during installation and operation, special attention should be paid to adjusting the axial clearance of INA Bearing. If necessary, pre interference installation can be carried out to increase the rigidity of INA Bearing. How to ensure the normal operation of SKF Bearing in the process of application, how to make SKF Bearing undamaged and make SKF Bearing life longer.
- In general, the precautions to ensure the reliable operation of SKF Bearing are as follows:
NTN bearings Clearance should be appropriate.
If it is too large, there will be impact. If it is too small, there will be poor lubrication and Bush burning.
- Second: improve the lubrication quality, control the pressure, temperature and flow of engine oil, and strengthen the filtration of engine oil.
- Third: the surface quality and geometry of SKF Bearing and journal shall be strictly guaranteed.
- Fourth: use fuel oil and lubricating oil that meet the regulations.
- Fifth: controlling the temperature state of the diesel engine is disadvantageous in the case of undercooling and overheating. In cold weather, the diesel engine should be preheated before starting, and rotate the crankshaft by hand to make the oil enter the friction surface.