The causes of NTN bearing corrosion are caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. Bearing metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference, battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of bearing metal materials.
3. Solution composition and pH value of bearing metal surface Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing contact;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity of bearing.
5. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface of the bearing.
6. The pH value of human sweat is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the self-aligning roller bearing casually.
Using NTN bearings, grease is very critical. The use of deteriorated Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing grease will not only fail to play its due role, but also damage the bearing.
1. Oil flow observation method
Take two measuring cups, one containing the lubricating oil to be checked and the other empty on the table. Lift the measuring cup filled with lubricating oil 30-40 cm away from the table and tilt it, let the Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing lubricating oil flow slowly into the empty cup, and observe its flow.
The lubricating oil with good quality should flow slender, uniform and continuous. If the oil flow is fast Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing and slow, sometimes large pieces flow down, The lubricating oil has deteriorated.
2. Hand twisting
Twist the lubricating oil between thumb and index finger and grind it repeatedly. The better lubricating oil hand feels lubricity, less wear debris and no friction. If it feels a large friction feeling such as sand particles between fingers, it indicates that there are many impurities in the lubricating oil, and the lubricating oil should be replaced.
3. Illumination method
On sunny days, lift up the lubricating oil with a screwdriver at an angle of 45 degrees to the horizontal plane. Observe the oil drops according to the sunlight. In the light, it can be clearly seen that there is no wear debris in the lubricating oil. It is good to continue to use. If there are too many wear debris, replace the lubricating oil.
4. Oil drop trace method
Take a clean white filter paper and drop several drops of oil on the filter paper. After the lubricating oil leaks,
if there is black powder on the surface and there is a sense of Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing astringency by hand, it indicates that there are many impurities in the lubricating oil. Good lubricating oil has no powder, and it is dry and smooth by hand and shows yellow traces.
Generally speaking, non-standard bearings will heat up after starting operation, and after a period of time, they will be in normal Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing condition at a lower temperature (usually 10 ~ 40 degrees higher than the room temperature).
The time to normal varies according to the size, form, rotation speed and lubrication method of SKF Bearing, and the heat release conditions around the non-standard bearing. At this time, it takes about 20 minutes to several hours.
In case of abnormal temperature rise due to non-standard bearing Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing temperature not reaching normal, the following reasons can be considered. In addition, shut down as soon as possible and take necessary countermeasures.
Temperature is very important to maintain the proper service life of non-standard bearings and prevent the deterioration of lubricating oil. It is recommended to control it under non-high temperature (generally Ntn Self-Aligning Roller Bearing below 100 ℃) as much as possible.
The main reason for abnormal temperature rise is too much or too little lubricating oil. Poor installation of SKF Bearing. The internal clearance of non-standard bearing is too small or the load is too large. Excessive friction of sealing device. Lubricant does not match. Creep of mating surface.
1. First, lubricate all parts of SKF Bearing to reduce friction and wear of bearing;
2. Make the rolling contact surface of the bearing often form an appropriate oil film to prolong the fatigue life of non-standard bearings;
3. The heat generated by friction or other reasons inside the bearing is taken away by lubrication;
4. The anti rust and non-standard lubrication of bearings can be achieved.
Therefore, we should correctly recognize the importance of lubrication for SKF bearings, improve the performance of bearings and reduce consumption.