FAG bearings are inspired by the great inventor genius Friedrich Fischer. In 1883, Friedrich Fisher from the small town of Schweinfurt, Germany, designed a special steel ball grinder for the first time to make a complete spherical steel ball possible. This idea is considered to be the historic beginning of the rolling bearing industry, which is why FAG has long been recognized as a pioneer in rolling bearing technology. Today, it has become one of the leading brands in machinery manufacturing, automotive industry and aerospace technology. There are companies, branches and sales agencies in major industrial countries in the world. FAG Bearings produces various ball and roller bearings with outer diameters ranging from 3 mm to 4.25 m.
Product Catalog of FAG
Product Description of FAG Bearing
- Fag deep groove ball bearing have a large carrying capacity and are suitable for supporting structures with limited installation dimensions.
- The surface of the journal is hardened as the rolling surface, and the bearing is fitted into the seat hole with a press fit, and there is no need for it to be axially positioned.
- The FAG bearing should be injected with an appropriate amount of grease before installation.
- Usually, no relubrication is required after assembly (BK type bearings are used in the support of the journal without the protruding end, the end face is closed for sealing, and can withstand small axial movement.)
Application of FAG Bearing
- Application-Paper Machinery
- Papermaking machinery is a machine that includes raw material preparation, pulping, papermaking, roll or sheet, and paper and paperboard processing. , Pulp washer, pulper, beater, waste liquid recovery equipment, headbox, cleaner, press, drying, calendering, paper roll, transmission, and other auxiliary systems such as steam, water, vacuum, lubrication, Heat recovery, etc.
The Fag wheel bearing used in these paper machines are called FAG bearings for paper machines. In these equipment, FAG bearing series products are basically included, but this article mainly introduces professional bearing products that are prone to failure and directly affect production. Details are as follows:
In recent years, in order to improve production efficiency, the paper industry has developed in a high-speed and wide-width direction. In addition, in order to reduce downtime caused by unexpected failures, bearings used in paper machines need to have higher reliability.
FAG has a product line that can meet these needs, and every part of the paper production line is equipped with FAG bearings. Because the rollers of the bearings used in the paper machine dryer rolls pass high-temperature steam, the bearings must be in a high-temperature environment. For this reason, the bearing may peel off prematurely due to insufficient lubricant film formation, creep due to long-term high temperature use and aging, and increase stress due to the temperature difference between the shaft and the inner ring, which may cause damage to the inner ring of the bearing. In particular, cracks in the inner ring can cause major accidents and cause downtime.
In response to these problems, FAG has developed a high-hardness, long-life bearing. Through special carbonitriding treatment of the material, the crack resistance of the inner ring is improved, and it has dimensional stability at high temperatures. The imported FAG bearing has the best reliability among similar products. As a special bearing for the hydraulic cylinder drum of the dryer section, it has established a solid position in the market.
Shipping & Package of FAG Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Hot Products of FAG Bearing
Blog of FAG Bearing
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.